Forums

Help › Forums

"Account Suspended" by Peanut Labs

Wed, Aug 4 2021 6:17 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EJW2011
    16 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:02 AM

My earn free credit account has been suspended by Peanut Labs without any explanation!  Have reached out via emails to then with no response.   WGT responded but their response was of no help at all!   

I know others have experienced this, I wonder how you resolved the issue if in fact it was resolved.

Also, is it in WGT's best interest to allow  Peanut Labs to initiate actions without an explanation to the player?   I see no way to fix this and an very frustrated by the lack of assistance by WGT and total disregard by Peanut Labs.

Unresolved, this will lead me to reconsider if I wish to continue being a member of WGT.  Sad, that WGT has such low regard for a long time member!  I joined in Feb of 2011....

• SammyGoJesus
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:31 PM

I agree mine has been suspended for NO reason for 3 weeks now. I emailed peanut labs and called them.. No answer. Bummer this is how I make my clubs better by level. Idk what to do now, Im not going to spend the money.

• keyesjak
    5 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 3:10 PM
    This Account has been Permanently Suspended
    As a result of one or more violations of our Terms and Conditions, access to Peanut Labs Surveys and Offers has been suspended for this account.
     CONTACT SUPPORT
    This just started. I have been a member since 2012 this is the first time I've seen this. I contacted support NO RESPONCE

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 4:54 PM

I've only been playing a couple weeks and just received the same message.  I don't know what I did wrong. Big bummer as I lose out so fast into starting the game rather than a few years in.

• wandog1
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 10:38 PM

same here, it's quite frustrating.   Can we ask wgt to pick an alternative method for acquiring credits ?

• EJW2011
    16 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 8:57 AM

Well over a month for me....did get a response from WGT but out of their control, which I disagree with...sent message to Peanut Labs, never heard back....rather draconian like to do this to a long standing member (2011) without explanation....once credits are used up I will be done with WGT....

• Schlieffen99
    225 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2020 5:14 AM

EJW2011:

Well over a month for me....did get a response from WGT but out of their control, which I disagree with...sent message to Peanut Labs, never heard back....rather draconian like to do this to a long standing member (2011) without explanation....once credits are used up I will be done with WGT....

Ditto for me.

What a totally UNPROFESSIONAL organisation is PEANUT LABS for not replying back to emails nor giving reasons for the so called suspension.

I work in IT and if we do not get back to our customers with relevant responses within 24 hours INTERNATIONALLY then we'd soon be out of business.

Boo hoo PEANUT LABS, get your act together....

• Chopper1953
    90 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 8:35 PM

Three da s ago my account was temporarily s suspended.. I sent Peanuts a message. Now the account is permanently suspended. Another message to Peanuts with no reply. Not sure what I am supposed to have done. Pain in the ass when you lose the opportunity to get creditors

• Chopper1953
    90 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 12:43 PM

It has now been almost four months since the suspension. Still no reason and still no access. 

Three weeks ago I lost access to Tapjoy apps and surveys. Imagine, three weeks and all you can do is watch videos at two credits a pop. I must have sent out at least six ir maybe seven messages and I did receive one response to try things that I had already done. It has been well iver two weeks since their first response. Then to top it all off, i have not credited with any EXP for my rounds for the past three days. l am not getting credits nor is my club. My ranked rounds are wrong and so is my club contribution. Unless I plan to spend money to buy balls and get better equipment, I will remain in the tier I am in without much chance for improvement. If anyone has any ideas, please pass them on.

Thanks Bob

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 2:05 PM

Could try accessing the surveys from this web page rather than the app , if you are a mobile player . 
    watching the videos can be done at the same time as watching tv or anything else and 1050 credits each week soon builds up if you do it every day. 

• PAGES
RSS