Forums

Help › Forums

CTTH club brackets

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:10 AM (5 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 7:42 AM

Why is there no information in the WGT forum regarding what courses can be played ?

Several members join the bracket only to find out they are not able to play it . .

This information should be available to us , The WGT forum should be used to address these issues , The Mods or customer service needs to have a thread for the information we need . 

Tell us what CTTH courses can or can not be played by different platforms , Why do we always have to figure things out ourselves ?  Has WGT posted information regarding how many rounds it takes to saturate each tier ? I have seen it posted by individuals on WGT but nothing from WGT .

Alt. shot games are problematic between flash and EA . Constant disconnects and or DQs .

Lack of information from WGT can be and is a problem . We are often left in the dark to figure things out . Thanks to Scotthope and many others we get through it . However the lack of attention and lack of information provided by WGT is disappointing at best .

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 2:15 PM

The following CTTH courses cannot be played on Mobile or PCEA; 
    - Bali Hai
    - Hilversumsche
    - Best of Famous
    - Best of Water
    - Best of Putting (not 100% on this one as some have said it will work for all versions)

As far as the requirements to Tier up, WGT has never given any information as to this. Any charts that exist have been created by the players through trial and error/personal experiences. The Minimum RR's on the Chart is = to the Saturation round #
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 3:19 PM

Best of famous and best of putting ctth can be played on mobile , but has to be set up via WGT.com

best of water is not available to play by mobile players

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 4:10 PM

Thanks , Did you get that information from WGT ? 

Ok so Bali Hai , Hilversumsche & Best of water CAN NOT be played Via Tablet 

BOF & Best of putting can be played if made on the flash version 

Edit- Hilversumsche CAN NOT be played on EA

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:35 AM

I am not sure , as an iPad user , whether when I use WGT.com It is with flash  ? I just know I cannot make it using the app.

never had any info from WGT , just what I have found out after making club tournaments.

good luck 

edit ! I am pretty sure I don’t have flash on iPad , and I haven’t loaded anything that allows me to play , other than via the app.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:10 AM

bossbird:
    never had any info from WGT , just what I have found out after making club tournaments.

That is precisely what I am saying , No info from WGT  We have to figure these thins out ourselves . 

RSS