Forums

Help › Forums

Mouse Broken

Tue, Mar 29 2022 5:20 AM (22 replies)
  • Bergfeldtruckin1
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 8:12 AM

Everytime i play the game, it will run smoothly for about 10-15 min. And then after that my mouse will start going crazy and not moving correctly. Itll sit in the middle of the screen and if I try to move it, it will just go right back to the middle of the screen not allowing me to click anywhere. Anyone else have this problem or know the solution? This is the only game it happens to me.

Thanks

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 8:32 AM

If it's a wireless mouse - change the batteries.

If it's a wired mouse - bin it and buy a new one.

That's assuming you've already cleared your cache etc.

Good luck,

Willie

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 8:35 AM

Bergfeldtruckin1:

Everytime i play the game, it will run smoothly for about 10-15 min. And then after that my mouse will start going crazy and not moving correctly. Itll sit in the middle of the screen and if I try to move it, it will just go right back to the middle of the screen not allowing me to click anywhere. Anyone else have this problem or know the solution? This is the only game it happens to me.

Thanks

If you are using a wireless mouse then check the batteries . If its a wired mouse , then unplug it wait a minute and plug it back in  . Also try checking your mouse settings to ensure that an update hasnt caused the settings to change .

• aoraki
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 4:59 AM

Bergfeldtruckin1:

Thanks

I have the same problem removing and reinserting the usb cord will not clear the problem.

EDIT:_ I have removed and reinstalled the app. now working again ok

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 8:49 PM

Check your mouse settings in Control Panel.  You might have a setting there that's causing the mouse to return to the middle of the screen.

Also, if you're on a laptop and using a mouse, make sure your touchpad is turned off.  Inadvertently hitting the touchpad could cause the mouse pointer to move.

Hope this helps.

• aoraki
    11 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2020 3:29 AM

I am getting this again. I reported it and was asked to send in a picture. The mouse is stuck in the middle of the screen there is nothing more to see. It is if it has another window open but you cant get out.

Looks like I will finish with this game after Christmas.

Edit

I'm not sure this is a problem with the mouse but maybe something running in the back ground anti virus ?. I am going to go to gaming mode and see if it re occurs.

• blkjazz
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 7:19 PM

I am having the same problem. 

• GBryant1
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 4:11 PM

Same problem here.

PC app is in windowed mode.  Mouse snaps to center of screen, move it an inch and it snaps back to center.  

Alt-Tab to another screen or CtrlEsc to the desktop, mouse is fine.  As long as the app is not the foreground app, mouse works fine.  

Unintstalled app, deleted directory.  Reinstalled, mouse worked for one session - not working again.

Win10

Logitech M510 wireless

Microsoft driver (can't find a logitech driver)

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 10:09 AM

Logitech M510 wireless driver.

Have you looked here?

• aoraki
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 4:47 AM

I am back to this again. Same in windows or steam app. its so frustrating.

RSS