Forums

Help › Forums

COSA NOSTRA V SEL

Tue, Oct 13 2020 1:09 PM (47 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:22 PM

Spot on Ken, Those words are Sublime!

Doug & I had a cracking game around that beast called Merion, I got lucky and got off to the better start with birds 1-3, Doug had a great chance on 4th after i drove off fairway and came up really short of pin but the Merion Gods were not having any of it and I got away with it Phew....

Doug was up against it on 5 + 6 after i birdied both of them (woo hoo) and at the turn I had a silly lead that i did not deserve.

Hole 10 wind in my chops be greedy Chris that devil on my shoulder was shouting.. lol

What a jammy bugger, Jumped out of the Fescue onto the green for an eagle putt, We both ended up with Birds..

The rest of the game seemed to go so fast but it was fun all the way and the pair of us had a great time despite the golfing Gods looking down on me...

Lovely to get a game in Doug, Many more to follow my friend...

Keep er lit Bud

Chris 

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 4:23 AM

Bluey & Dotty vs The Big's ... Country and Knight 

4pm Eastern US, 9pm UK

On my twitch channel

Hope to see you there!

Dotty

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 4:41 AM

woohoots

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 1:35 PM

TdotDoba:

Bluey & Dotty vs The Big's ... Country and Knight 

4pm Eastern US, 9pm UK

On my twitch channel

Hope to see you there!

Dotty

Change of Channel gang...

https://www.twitch.tv/bluey403

Please come and join in the fun

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 4:29 AM

Was a great fun time playing the Big's, Country & Knight woo hoo, what an awesome team and class all the way.... was back and forth for most of the game and then some incredible shot making and putting won it for them in the end.

Great game played in great spirit and Geoff & Aaron were class all the way.

Thanks to my partner Bluey for getting up in the wee hours to get this one in.

Thanks to Paul and Pete for putting this on

Cheers,

Dotty

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 10:05 AM

Many thanks Dotty, and same to you and Pete.  That was a very fun match to participate in, great convo and solid play all around!

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 1:16 PM

Was Great to grab another Game with Sparky,must of been about a year since we last played,talked all game and we both agreed that the 45 sec clock is a fkn ball ache,really wish WGT would sort it out so its the same options for all platforms.

Anyways i came out like a bolt of lightening on the first 4 holes(all birds) David only managed 1,we parred 5+6,Sparky birdied 7,then i birdied 8 and we both parred 9,not Sparkys most vintage round and i feel privileged to have seen 1,lol,but a Cheeky win for 29-32 onOly F9.

Cheers Sparky and keep hittin them straight in both Virtual and Real Life my man,Hope to play soon my friend.

Paul

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 12:37 PM

What a Great game.

Myself and Aaron just played Rob and Chris and 1 thing you cant do is give them guys a 3 shot start after 9 holes,tried to claw it back and there were some great shots matched all round and Chris and Rob took the match 2&1.

What an enjoyable round with good friends and great people,makes losing feel like its okay,lol,Great game fellas and so enjoyable,Thanks so much.

Paul

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2020 12:51 PM

Very well played guys, kept waiting for y'all to crack the door a bit but the shots kept coming...clutch shooting!

All I can say is, I sure hope Rob isn't as smooth around Merion as he is at RSG.....good grief man, lol.....see ya tomorrow sir! :-)

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 12:36 PM

bigcountry317:
    All I can say is, I sure hope Rob isn't as smooth around Merion as he is at RSG.....good grief man, lol.....see ya tomorrow sir! :-)

Uh, no such luck, he is......Rob wins 4up

Nicely played, Rob, enjoyed the rounds!

RSS