rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:53 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 2:22 AM

AlaskanDame:

pete5668:
    How did you quit the Flash version of this game? I haven't found any information on how to do that.

Bottom of this page, “Download the App.”

I couldn't see it, and if you "download the app" does that mean you quit the flash version now?

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 2:29 AM

• ScottHope
    10,083 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 2:52 AM

You can have and use both versions. Start a game in flash, close it part way through, fire up the new version, and finish your game in that or vice versa.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:08 AM

ScottHope:

You can have and use both versions. Start a game in flash, close it part way through, fire up the new version, and finish your game in that or vice versa.

I'm interested in the answer to the question he asked,   (How did you quit the Flash version of this game? I haven't found any information on how to do that). is there a way? I realise I may be being daft here but, would someone that joined wgt with the new game have the flash game? 

• ScottHope
    10,083 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:27 AM

If you have a browser that can run flash, then yes, you will have access to the flash game irrespective of when you signed up.

By saying that he 'quit' the flash game, I assume he meant he just stopped playing it.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:53 AM

ScottHope:
    By saying that he 'quit' the flash game, I assume he meant he just stopped playing it.

Lol, open to a few interpretations really.  My first reading of it was he wanted his account deleted, he didn't mention the EA game so whether he just wanted to stop wgt or thought they were seperate entities (like I wondered) I didn't know. 

Anyway thanks on the both games thing :-)

In case it was account deleted this thread has a response from wgtsky on what to do

• PAGES
RSS