Forums

Help › Forums

Help me find right ball.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 20 2020 9:49 PM (28 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 9:50 PM

ok i bought callaway , titlist ( gift) , All balls below 200 credit and callaway slow meter balls.

I dont like none off them

That 64 credit 2.5 meter ball is non linear. its slow until near ding area and speed up 5 times in ding area.

I need a  constant meter ball so i know when to click.

• TeslaNole
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 11:39 AM

I just tested the Volvik level 26 ball, which I got as a free promotion. It seemed decidedly less jumpy around the ding point than the level 33 Callaway ball I had been using. Unfortunately they're a bit more expensive, are slightly less durable and have a bit less spin. They do have a slightly longer distance rating but that's fairly immaterial for me. I will probably buy a sleeve and further test them for a few days.

• GedEButler
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 5:51 PM

*The swing meter can be quirky, no matter which ball you are using...

~~Have had decent luck with these:

TaylorMade TP5x Balls

It may also help to equip clubs that are all the same meter speed, or as close as possible.

It will help with consistency, and get the most out of a good performance ball...

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 7:28 AM

Hello, I know that these are getting more expensive but I think they will do what you want.  Taylor made level 47 or 48 are both great at 400 credits per sleeve.  The cheapest Titelist ball starts at 675 credits it a level 40 ball. This may be more than you want to spend but I think you will like the results.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 9:04 AM

WGT Starter Ball aka the rock. It's free of charge with an infinite supply, goes exactly what your clubs say so you don't have to waste your time trying to map your clubs and ball.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 1:37 PM

Flatearth777:

ok i bought callaway , titlist ( gift) , All balls below 200 credit and callaway slow meter balls.

I dont like none off them

That 64 credit 2.5 meter ball is non linear. its slow until near ding area and speed up 5 times in ding area.

I need a  constant meter ball so i know when to click.

Flat earth , do you ever say please or thank you ? Why should people help you when you have no manners 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 2:54 PM

Flatearth777:
    That 64 credit 2.5 meter ball is non linear.

Speaking of non linear, have you ever read your own posts... out loud? 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 5:21 PM

After reading the title of this thread..."help me find the right ball", have you checked to see if it's next to the left ball?🙄😂

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 9:04 PM

I think expensive ball may be moving smoothly. But i am trying to find a correlation between 2 parameters

Distance/Spin  

Meter can be slow or fast. 

if distance and spin same will it be smooth or no spin is smooth is my question.

Rock is ok on putting but not in long  iron shot

So i want to find spin ball that is as smooth as rock in putting

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 9:14 PM
RSS