Help › Forums

Ladder League Opening

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 16 2021 9:10 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Thurman15
    33 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 9:51 AM

Join our League of dozens of players from the US Canada and across the pond who participate in a Ladder League, with nightly tournaments, Major 4 day tourneys, and using TeamSpeak to communicate while playing.

NO COST!!!!!

Most players are Legend and above but some others come in and gain ranking from the help they get from other players. We have a Country Club but you do not have to leave your current CC.  

Contact us here or follow this link to get more information.

https://ocgleague.com/getting-started/

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 10:53 AM

I hope you get some new players in there Thurman, bunch of good folks in this deal! Very competitive league also I might add! 

• Thurman15
    33 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 12:33 PM

Thanks bud, we enjoyed having you while you were with us. Always enjoy the chance to climb a rung above a player of your caliber. I could use a lesson on those shots from 65 to 80 so look me up if you get a chance to come back.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 6:45 PM

Most grateful sir, I changed clubs and things went very busy for me and I was barely getting in there prior too. I felt it best to just leave for a bit and see how things go. It was always a great time and like I said, many great players in that deal! 

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 7:22 PM

Been with us since Jan 2008 ...you must be one of the 1st. to sign up !........hope you r with us for another 14yrs.

• Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 8:11 PM

Thanks for the remarks Blue.

• Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 7:14 AM

Keep it going

• Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 7:15 AM

Thanks

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 8:06 PM

verdexon:

Been with us since Jan 2008 ...you must be one of the 1st. to sign up !........hope you r with us for another 14yrs.

They started in September of 07, I was a hair late too the party yes. 

• Aidansnell
    147 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2020 12:58 AM

Just had a general question about WGT Ladders. My Country Club was thinking about how to set up a ladder for Head to Head comps for players of all levels in the club.  We use a com tool twist. 

Does WGT offer any features for ladders?  I get some google WGT ladders hits that seem old - I guess its a feature they dropped a while back?

You seem to have setup a web site which is outside WGT.  Is that right?  That sounds like a big endever unless we could find some feature out there we could use.   Have I got this right - you have software developers in your club that put this together from scratch?

Thanks, Aidan

• PAGES
RSS