Forums

Help › Forums

Guess WGT just not gonna acknowledge this?....

Sat, Sep 19 2020 3:49 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 4:46 AM

Above.... along with a few other bugs are ALL still there since last update?

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 5:04 PM

Wow.  How many threads have you posted that picture in?  

As a courtesy to others here in the Forums, I'd like to suggest that you keep it to one thread.  Posting the same thing in multiple threads is considered spam.

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 7:03 PM

Well Sam... no response in the bug thread where it should be and I already posted it there...Not sure how its spam tho?

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 9:57 PM

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 10:34 PM

Agreed... Bug Log would be the best place, since it's a bug.

And, yeah... I get that it's frustrating when WGT doesn't respond.  We all know they're not very good about that.  I just don't think posting the same thing in multiple places is going to change that.  Maybe I could have phrased that better.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 3:13 AM

Not sure why this bothers people. I don't really care who the author is. If I want to read something I will. If I don't want to read it I will scroll on by. Cheers

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 9:55 AM

callaghan159:

Not sure why this bothers people. I don't really care who the author is. If I want to read something I will. If I don't want to read it I will scroll on by. Cheers

Same here.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 3:02 PM

callaghan159:

+1 Not only that but I wonder why they think WGT is good at fixing things in the first place . Its no surprise that there are bugs after an update it happens every time . The updates cause more problems than fixes and more problems that need to be fixed .

For the 9 years of my playing this game it has been this way . Players complain about the game and its bugs 24/7 and it for the most part falls on deaf ears . As long as the bugs dont interfere with the game play and making money then its not important for WGT to rush and fix the problem .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 3:10 PM

And even less reason to care now .

Just running down the clock until december .

Clock Running GIF by timekeeper | Gfycat

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 3:45 PM

I'm with JD on this one, I like to see who has made the latest post on a thread.

If that info is there, then those that are not interested can just ignore it, whereas those that are interested can take note.
    WIN | WIN.

If that info is not there, those that are not interested have not lost anything, whereas those that are interested are unfulfilled.
    WIN | LOSE.

If I was managing a website, I'd choose to annoy as few of my viewers as possible and certainly not follow WGT's methodology.

• PAGES
RSS