Forums

Help › Forums

Knuckheads Are Here To Stay

Sun, Oct 11 2020 9:19 AM (5 replies)
  • Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 7:34 PM

Today, there are 42 Knuckheads in the Club. We are ranked 28th in Clash, and 41st in Turf Wars on Sept. 27th. Everybody is active, playing every day. It takes us less than 15 hours for the Team to turn another Turf War around, every time, collecting the extra Super Passes for the next Clash with every win.

Only one Tour Champ, one Champion, two Tour Legends, and a third of the Team are Legends. Another third are Tour Masters well on their way to become Legends. That's a solid Club. Many are multi-year CDP players, so we respect and promote XP production, with Custom Courses and Award promotions.

We will hold membership around 50, that is plenty, enough to cause good trouble. We are not into herding cats. We save a ton of time training members by using Telegram. makes everybody's life easy.

We want to put on a good fight against the best. They want to be in TOP 10, and we want to be in the TOP 25!!! We get the same prizes, so we are talking about bragging rights and less headaches.

We are taking this on because it is fun winning, with a bit of a fight along the way. We like the competition.

Looking for golfers that like to take the fight to the competition. We like to win, too. We are pretty sure you already know about us. If you want to join the fight, join us. We are the Knuckheads. We plan for success and manage for fun.

Kevin aka Knuckwood

• Rueben27
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 9:13 PM

I concur! Kev is a great owner and runs a good CC.

I have personally learnt so much about the game and have improved leaps since walking thru the door of the CC. I have improved to the point where I feel confident to contribute to the CC in clashes and TWs.

The CC is competitive with weekly tournaments by tiers and most for rewards/XPs. TWs almost religiously every 2-3 days and we have 2/3 shifts operating almost 24hrs during clashes!

The CC is on Telegram which helps in our comms during clashes.

• RicardoL44
    5 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2020 2:19 PM

This simply is a great country club. Well run, well communicated and is rewarding to be part of this. Knockwood, his directors and veterans are superb. Turf wars / Clashes are fully coordinated and every member contributes one way or the other.

i joined less than a month ago and with all the help from my fellow members on equipments/calc. etc, I have moved up a tier and went up 14 levels with all the cc tourneys. My cc, wgt, telegram and iPad are now integral part of my daily routine.

If you are looking to join a cc or a change of scenery, and you are a wgt fanatic, then don’t look beyond.

RicardoL44

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 5:56 AM

This is getting real very fast. I am so glad that others see things the same way.

Being the #1 Club is obviously the objective of the top Clubs, We think that being in the Top 25 is good attitude, because that means that we will be IN THEIR FACE! They need to know that we will bring the fight to them, Clashes will not be easy, and Turf Wars won't be easy.

I play against many of the top guns out there, and I kindly accept the respect they have for us as a Team. Needless to say, they also know that we are playing on their turf so we do have something in common.

And since we continue to attract big hitters, I believe that our Team will only get better as a sparring partner. That means that some are going to get wrapped on the side of the head if they do not pay attention. Do you know how great a feeling it is for each and every Club member when we win a Clash match or a War? Priceless!!!

We are inviting the best players to be part of a Team that goes out of their way to grind down the Big Clubs. It is a real pleasure to be IN THEIR FACE.

Join the Knuckheads CC.

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 6:57 AM

The Club loves to have a good Plan that works out better than we planned. LOL

We went from 28th to 19th in Clashes. It appears that Owners and Directors will drop everything to be part of this Knuckhead thing. Something to do about having a great Owner that takes care of all the problems and makes things just crazy fun. AND uses Telegram.

So, I need to make this call-out to Owners or Directors that are looking for a 50-member Club that kicks some serious rear ends, and your problems about the life of running a Club will just disappear! We found the easiest solution to that, we just have fun.

If you want to talk about it, contact me on Telegram @Knuckwood

I am open for discussion.

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 9:19 AM

Top 20 in Clash

Top 40 in Wars

Top 50 Weekly XP Earned

I got good advice by the Veterans of the Club regarding opportunity to use Super Passes. They reminded me that many good players in Big Clubs never see a Blue, never get to provide the true value of their Club contributions. Meanwhile, I have Tour Masters that can put up 200+ with their Blues and a bunch of polite troopers that go through the routine of "No, you go ahead and use a Blue" to "I am having a bad day, is somebody hot and want to use a Blue?". There are no cliques among the Knuckheads. What we do have is a bunch of Veterans that will help the rest of the Club play Clashes. that works for me.

If the above discussion tickled your fancy, I also want to share another thing they told me: XP is right up there in the chase for the Holy Grail. It is my job to protect the contributions of Veteran players. I do everything I can to make sure we have 100% daily activity in the Club (we are there), that Club Passes are used with Custom Courses to kick in the Water Boy Award when they play their Daily CDP game. Some of our members are kicking in big XP because they have 1000+ CDP and a couple have over 2000. Just a reminder, we only have 42 members.

While most of the membership frowns on fly-by-night members, I can handle it if you declare your intention up front. I don't mind flyers showing up every two weeks to give us a hand, we are only playing for bragging rights. I am counting on the usual result of that activity, that so-called fly-by-night hard hitters might just grow some roots and stick around the Club House. Would not be the first.

Friend me and we can start a conversation. Using Telegram is mandatory for all new members.

@Knuckwood

RSS