Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating

Mon, Nov 29 2021 4:48 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Longplayer911
    8 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 9:26 PM

How is it possible for a player to accumilate  over 36 billion coins in the coin leagues, are they going onto YouTube and using the many cheats available? I dont understand why WGT can not stop this, it's a kick in the teeth for all the honest players.

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 3:20 PM

It doesn’t matter, coins  are useless.

• Longplayer911
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 7:19 PM

Yes agree but if you play in the coin league then the coins are important as that is how you win the league, I only play the coin league, but with no chance of winning that's when cheating becomes important. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 3:40 PM

Some players have been playing in the coin rooms for a very long time . Some players also go in the big coin rooms just for fun and keep winning the more they win the more they can afford to lose . It’s not how I play but I have encountered many players , with multi billions in their pockets . Just play the coin rooms at a level you can afford to and get comfortable there , and try not to think about what anyone else is doing . They will normally be in a different coin league to mere mortals .

• Longplayer911
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 5:22 PM

Thanks, I cant complete with these players so best to just enjoy the game.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 6:17 PM

i have zero coins. am i pauper?

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 7:07 PM

Coin league is pointless to even look at it. As i told wgt long ago they use Gross coins and doesn’t account for loses. If they would use Net then it might be worth taking a look at. 36 billion isn’t much now a days. That could be a slow morning to many players who have played coins for years....i suggest just worry about your game and not others 

• Gazzamius
    273 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:58 PM

MCalderon402:

Coin league is pointless to even look at it. As i told wgt long ago they use Gross coins and doesn’t account for loses. If they would use Net then it might be worth taking a look at. 36 billion isn’t much now a days. That could be a slow morning to many players who have played coins for years....i suggest just worry about your game and not others 

Well...I have to be honest. I couldn't give a monkeys a rse about coins or cheats that accumulate them.   BUT  do belong to a fantastic country club with some good players and have become good virtual friends over the years.   our club enjoys Turf Wars and you have to play with passes and play coin games to win the turf wars. both cost money. but, we love the comraderieand the fun of playing as a team. we have some great results.  My point is. as much as I enjoy playing these games. I doget abitmiffed at the amount of what appear to be CHEATS on here. as they win game after game after etc....when i meet these playersand they are an endless stream I just add them tomy blocked list. and so far have never had the non pleasure of playing them again.  Just saying. wgt.com will never completely outlaw the cheats on here. an impossible task.  just like a police force can never ascertain a future criminal until they have committed a crime. unless they've seen the minority report of course. lmao.  anyway folks just sticking my twopenneth in. and keep enjoying the game.  stay safe all.  Gaz

• PAGES
RSS