Forums

Help › Forums

Bracket Tournament - CTTH Final Round Tee Off - Multiple Games Allowed?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 3 2020 3:28 PM (5 replies)
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 12:31 PM

Hi Everyone...

I have just started playing in some Bracket Tournaments - even though we have had them on WGT  for a few years, I am just getting around to them now.

I am currently in the final round (Round 4) of a CTTH Bracket tounrament - a free one so there is no $$ involved.

I played my final round - and so did the other player - when I hover over our names on the bracket, it shows our totals.

Currently there are 22+ Hours until the tournament ends.

Why am I still presented with  Tee Off option?  Does the final round allow us to keep trying to better our scores?  (Every other round was one and done).

Thanks, AtlantaCoaster

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 2:55 PM

I could be just a visual glitch. If you click the play button you might get the "Unexpected Error" message. 

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 3:16 PM

Thanks - but no - it let me play a second round.  And now the Tee Off button came back again - so I guess I can play a 3rd round?  Not sure what's going on.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2020 4:27 PM

AtlantaCoaster:

Thanks - but no - it let me play a second round.  And now the Tee Off button came back again - so I guess I can play a 3rd round?  Not sure what's going on.

Not sure what's going on either. But there's no CTTH bracket showing in your score history and all finished rounds should've been there already. Are you sure you're not confusing tournaments?

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 4:42 AM

No - I am not confusing tournaments.  As of right now, there are 3 hours and 38 minutes remaining in the tournament, according to the clock (even though both final round players have played).   

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 3:28 PM

Strange, the CTTH rounds are now showing in your history. Must be they only show after the whole event is over in the CTTHs. Never been that way in stroke ones.

And I see it's also true you played the final round twice,lol. Well,it ended, hopefully stuff like that doesn't happen again.

RSS