Help › Forums

Hall Of Fame Tier

Wed, Sep 20 2023 6:55 AM (263 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 9:44 AM

Yiannis1970:

HenryKawa:

You folks may laugh when I tell you this, but its the truth.

Not at all....can we cry instead?

LOL.  Sure.  Merry Christmas Yiannis.  Hope you have a great holiday season sir.   

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 10:05 AM

VOTE for HenryKawa " hall of fame "

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 10:15 AM

HenryKawa:
    You folks may laugh when I tell you this, but its the truth.  I sent a message to WGT, asking if I should have Hall of Fame Status.  They must be considering it because I have not yet heard back.  If they give it to me, only Young46 and me will have it.  Crossing my fingers!

It would be almost as reasonable as what they did with the creation of this tier. No offence H but I'd love it if you did get it only because it would show it for what it is.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 10:30 AM

I never understood the parameters of this tier.. 

For sure they Don t give it to the best wgt player (my opinion) or to the best winning in the earning leaderboard (it s fact) 

must be another parameter but in every case HenryKawa deserve it.  

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 10:41 AM

They gave it to the winner of live series. So, i presume we will have another one HOF this year.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 11:08 AM

Yiannis1970:

They gave it to the winner of live series. So, i presume we will have another one HOF this year.

Ah ok.. Thx Y

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 11:09 AM

Yiannis1970:

Understood Henry.. So u need win a live series event.. Easy for you.. 

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 11:37 AM

maoriand1:

Yiannis1970:

Understood Henry.. So u need win a live series event.. Easy for you.. 

LOL.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Unfortunately I am not good enough to win.  But thanks.  

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 11:40 AM

DodgyPutter:

HenryKawa:
    You folks may laugh when I tell you this, but its the truth.  I sent a message to WGT, asking if I should have Hall of Fame Status.  They must be considering it because I have not yet heard back.  If they give it to me, only Young46 and me will have it.  Crossing my fingers!

It would be almost as reasonable as what they did with the creation of this tier. No offence H but I'd love it if you did get it only because it would show it for what it is.

Thank you Dodgy.   Do you want to see my request for HOF Status, sent to WGT?  Here it is:

I would like to make a suggestion for Hall of Fame Status.  Only one member has it so far, that being Young46.  I think the next candidate should be HenryKawa.   Reasons:

1.  Over 6300 Friends

2. CC 250 members

3. Recognition for Match Play which is highly ignored, ie:  HenryKawa holds overwhelming record of 94% wins in Match Play winning thousands of matches

4.  Most famous WGT member of all time.  Everyone knows who HenryKawa is, from the Forums.

5.  Strong supporter of WGT Staff, Customer Service and Moderators.

6.  Highly respected person in real life, Public Figure and High Ranking Police Officer (retired)

7.  I will continue to support WGT and be a strong spokesman for WGT going forward.

8.  Selecting HenryKawa will open the door for any worthwhile member to be selected to his honorable Status and not only Tour Champion level players. 

Please let me know if I get accepted for this great honor -  Hall of Fame tier

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 12:45 PM

LOL.  I keep checking regularily to see if I've been changed to Hall of Fame tier.  So far nothing.   

RSS