Forums

Help › Forums

Hall Of Fame Tier

Wed, Sep 20 2023 6:55 AM (263 replies)
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:30 PM

Wow, just Wow DodgyPutter, what a great lesson on the history of this game.  Thanks for taking the time to make us realize all the great players that game has had.

But , I think in Top Golf's opinion, WGT did not really exist before they came to save ( or ruin) it. 

I always thought Young46 contributed alot for this game,  but  Top Golf did another disservice to the game by not acknowledging all the great players before Young46.

I'm surprised Jason does'nt lobby Top Golf, Wgt to correct this error. and  

It seems it would not only be lonely at the top, but a little embarassing too, IMO

Kinda like "teachers pet" or ; well, something going on.

By  all means,  I want to clarify my opinion of blame for this error is 100% on WGT, I just think Young46 should encourage them to correct this "1 and only" pedestal they put him on.

Jason accepted me to be on his friends list, I watch and subscribe to his youtube videos and hope he doesnt hold this against me. still think WGT put him in a bad position, all by himself.

• JeffSpicoli1
    88 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2020 2:27 PM

wow. hall of fame. what an interesting thought. 

but how can such a list be concluded without a single mention of Yoban 

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 8:36 AM

WGT Pro Tips from Hall of Fame Player Young46 | They Talk ...

m.twitch.tv › WGTGolf

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 1:36 AM

Craig, 

Do you think, the one and only, should have HOF status?

Just asking.... 

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 3:36 AM

maybe yes /  maybe no .

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 3:58 AM
    • Sounds like a plan..
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 11:39 AM

pdb1:

Thank you Paul.  Much appreciated.  If enough people contact customer service on my behalf, I may have a chance to get it officially.  I do have 6300 friends - if all of them message customer service.... LOL.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 11:44 AM

By the way, a few years ago.. maybe 4 o5 5, I played Young46 in a Match Play game, 18 holes, St. Andrew.  It was watched on his channel by many people (highly anticipated game because of some verbal stuff going back and forth about who is better).    I won two of the first 4 holes and was 2UP going forward.    From there, I had a few minor set backs, and he may have caught up to tie the game.  We went into the later holes, and to be honest I cannot remember what happened - who won.  

I hope he has the game recorded, I would ask him.

RSS