Forums

Help › Forums

Ending Flash the way WGT does...

Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:52 AM (102 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 5:30 PM

oneeyedjohn:

My God, u really do like the sound of your own voice don't ya.

talk about verbal diarrhea.

+ 1 gillion brazilians

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 9:23 PM

And the level of blithering blah blah blah blah blah never ceases to annoy the sheet out of many.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 5:31 PM

Would a smack on the side of your head with one of theseGreen Tweed Usa #5 Basa Hammer With Leather Faces, Heaviest Type, Handle  Has Crack. - Tool Exchange

shut you up for 5 minutes.

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 7:33 PM

Kenher01:

Not true, many months ago Crossplatform between PCEA & Flash was added in an early Update to PCEA

Ken

Correct in fact I still don't think Mobile and PCEA can play together? At least not a regular ranked round or a credit match or skins? Coin Room and what else  I wonder?

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 7:45 PM

pdb1:

twinponds169:

And the level of blithering blah blah blah blah blah never ceases to annoy the sheet out of many.

I really don't care what you think .

I don't think it is as annoying as what is happening to us .

Far more people feel as I do . But it is getting quieter and quieter around here .

Not that anything anyone says means anything .Especially me . Well aware of that .

I guess I haven't decided yet to give in and concede defeat . But I will .

These forums are here just for this reason... To discuss 95% WGT golf talk... No?

Otherwise whats the point of a "Discussion Forum" in the first dam place?

Paul brings up good points WGT needs to get their Ducks in a row on this PCEA thing and Quick....

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 10:39 PM

JDGHOST:
    Coin Room and what else  I wonder?
    Playing on an iPad, I successfully invited a PCEA club member to three holes.  Had the choice to do 9 also but we were just experimenting.

Yes, it was a random 3 by WGT and yes it was stroke play, not match.  But no coin room was required and no coins were on the line.  Just a nice time with a friend.

I still dislike the chat feature where I cannot watch play while also typing, but at least we can play with each other, mobile to PCEA as well as PCEA to mobile.  That’s a very good improvement from when mobile members could not ever play with members who owned only laptops and desktop PC’s.  

The FAPC will no longer be a club with two separate sections who can only play with other members who are in their section.

PM’ing is vastly improved as well,  With it being taken off the Flash programming, it is now more consistently available to mobile members than ever before. 

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2020 8:55 PM

Pay your internet bill

RSS