Help › Forums

Ending Flash the way WGT does...

Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:52 AM (102 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 10:26 AM

pdb1:

But why not post all of them again ...

Hey . As long as I'm in a giving back mood . Why don't I post about 6 pages of these types of notifications ?

pdb1:

I really rarely post at all anymore . Compared to the past . And compared to how much I would like to .

I have never posted just for the sake of posting . Never .

• AHiggins59
    31 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 10:27 PM

How do users who made there accounts through facebook still access pro there is no option for facfebook login so all progress will be lost i guess?

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 11:23 PM

WGTChampion:

I play on Facebook, how do I login on the new version of the game?

For Facebook players we have created a way to add a password to your account so you can login and continue playing.

You can do that by opening the game on Facebook at:  https://apps.facebook.com/wgtgolf/ 

When you open the game you will be prompted to add an email and password. Once you complete the form you can login on other versions of the game with your username and password. 

If you have accidentally dismissed this form, it will prompt you again after about a day, or you can contact our support team for help. 

• AHiggins59
    31 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 11:51 PM

ScottHope:

WGTChampion:

I play on Facebook, how do I login on the new version of the game?

For Facebook players we have created a way to add a password to your account so you can login and continue playing.

You can do that by opening the game on Facebook at:  https://apps.facebook.com/wgtgolf/ 

When you open the game you will be prompted to add an email and password. Once you complete the form you can login on other versions of the game with your username and password. 

If you have accidentally dismissed this form, it will prompt you again after about a day, or you can contact our support team for help. 

Thanks scott

• handygandy
    39 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 12:31 AM

I agree and feel the same way. Change is not always good and it has been the death of online gaming platforms before. When FLASH ends, so do I. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 5:57 AM

Its pointless on install older version of flash because the game itself will be turned off or so I believe.

• handygandy
    39 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 11:17 AM

I agree, it's messing me up bad. I can't hit a decent shot, early on EVERYTHING! Why didn't they set the screen up the same? It wouldn't have been so much of a shock to everyone. Nothing is where it should be or where we expect it to be. Whoever designed this nightmare should have their thinking privileges taken away permanently...........

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 1:26 PM

pdb1:

Cross platform can only be played between Mobile and PCEA . Flash has never been included .

Not true, many months ago Crossplatform between PCEA & Flash was added in an early Update to PCEA

Ken

RSS