Help › Forums

Club selection locked

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 1 2020 12:44 PM (4 replies)
  • NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 1:12 PM

Hey guys, 

after the latest update this week I got a new issue. Every so often when I want to change clubs its locked. (clicking the club icon to replace one iron for another is not possible). The only way around it is to start the swing, avoid hitting the ball and then start over. 

Its the same issue with selecting putter scale. 

I heard some had that issue a while back, but its the first time for me. Its rather inconvenient, especially when playing a 45 sec shot clock. 

I sent a ticket to the support, but they don't seem to understand what I mean. Anyone else having/had the same issue?

cheers.

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 11:28 AM

NrEighteen:

Hey guys, 

after the latest update this week I got a new issue. Every so often when I want to change clubs its locked. (clicking the club icon to replace one iron for another is not possible). The only way around it is to start the swing, avoid hitting the ball and then start over. 

Its the same issue with selecting putter scale. 

I heard some had that issue a while back, but its the first time for me. Its rather inconvenient, especially when playing a 45 sec shot clock. 

I sent a ticket to the support, but they don't seem to understand what I mean. Anyone else having/had the same issue?

cheers.

yes having the same problem, its like the screen freezes then cant change clubs, shot type, use backspin, change meters until ive clicked on the 3 dots at top left of screen that takes me to options, then just click back on screen and all works perfectly

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 11:09 PM

The issue remains, but a fast way to make it work as you go is to simply click the swing meter to activate it. That seem to bring it back to life and you can take your preferred shot. (until next one ofc, then the routine starts over)

I reminded the support team but so far theres little response. Well see what the new week might bring.  

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 4:59 AM
    You should be able to “Unlock” it by simply taping the swing button once.
  • AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 12:44 PM

NrEighteen:

The issue remains, but a fast way to make it work as you go is to simply click the swing meter to activate it. That seem to bring it back to life and you can take your preferred shot. (until next one ofc, then the routine starts over)

I reminded the support team but so far theres little response. Well see what the new week might bring.  

ok thankyou

RSS