Sat, Sep 12 2020 9:03 PM (57 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 10:38 AM

wow he speaks

• RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 11:19 AM

=>We're looking into this issue with the friends lists giving Oops pages. Thank you for your patience. 

Thanks for your quick response. I've yet to return to play "EA" to notice if I've experience any resent issues.

Is it possible, whenever there are updates with "EA" to have a post as to what was included? 

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 1:18 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi. We're looking into this issue with the friends lists giving Oops pages. Thank you for your patience. 

_CHAMPION 

Could you please also look into the new issue where club selection is locked? I have to fake swing, start over and then the select club function is alright again. The same goes for the putter scale. It all started after the last update and happens at least 5-6 time a round. 

Cheers

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 1:26 PM

NrEighteen:

WGTChampion:

Hi. We're looking into this issue with the friends lists giving Oops pages. Thank you for your patience. 

_CHAMPION 

Could you please also look into the new issue where club selection is locked? I have to fake swing, start over and then the select club function is alright again. The same goes for the putter scale. It all started after the last update and happens at least 5-6 time a round. 

Cheers

Which platform are you using when you experience this issue? 

_CHAMPION 

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 2:17 PM

Another problem is members across the pond and elsewhere cant even log in to the WGT home page. What is going on?                                                                                                                                                                             cneers, Mike

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 2:31 PM

WGTChampion:

NrEighteen:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Cheers

Which platform are you using when you experience this issue? 

_CHAMPION 

Sorry if this is a second or even a third reply, for some reason I'm still moderated and have no clue whether I replied or not. 

EA, Mac. I never experienced this before the latest update, but I heard others have so obviously there's a glitch somewhere. I hope you and your team are able to sort it out. It´s a tad stressful having a 45s clock while trying to get the irons going. 

/cheers

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 3:48 PM

quadrock123:

Another problem is members across the pond and elsewhere cant even log in to the WGT home page. What is going on?                                                                                                                                                                             cneers, Mike

I could definitely use more details on that. 

_CHAMPION 

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:36 PM

WGTChampion:

quadrock123:

I could definitely use more details on that. 

_CHAMPION 

Champion it happened with one of my CC Mates as well, but was here in the US.  All I know is that he uses Maxthon just for WGT and his WGT profile page is his home page for that browser.

Wish I could help more.

• nopro17
    16,128 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 7:15 PM

EasyEdward:

he uses Maxthon just for WGT and his WGT profile page is his home page for that browser.

Wish I could help more.

This was not a browser issue.  He gets the "Oops" page while trying to access his own profile from Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome as well.  Some profiles can be accessed.  Some cannot.  Some are friends.  Others are not.  There does not appear to be any consistency.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 8:35 PM

MY PROFILE before & after the update.

I thought things got bigger after the update, but actually it's got "sized down"...

⇩⇩ EDIT : Thanks, Scott! 😉 ⇩⇩

RSS