Forums

Help › Forums

Do you guys/gals buy the apparel?

Wed, Dec 9 2020 10:17 PM (3 replies)
  • GolfNomad
    296 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 11:18 AM

Just curious if you guys/gals like to buy apparel or build your current wardrobe or is a waster of money?  I'm so glad that WGT is finally allowing custom avatars during desktop..one of the reasons I stopped playing desktop was the same boring characters and everyone looked the same. 

Anyway, allowing custom avatars on the desktop definitely was in the right direction.  I think it's part of their gaming identity and probably increases games play and interest in the long run for WGT.  I just saw the rare shoes for C&M (red, white, blue) and had to get it.  For me playing great is fundamental, but making your avatar is also key in playing better - you just seem to get more involved in the game..just my .02  See you guys out there.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 11:40 AM
    I would not spend money on any of the Apparel items that can be won for free from sponsor boxes as the cost for what you receive is not worth it (especially for upgrading an already owned item) As far as purchasing “special” apparel items such as the brand name items, I have no issue with that if that’s what you want to do. I personally have a few purchased items.
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 8:20 PM

I WANT TO DISABLE APPAREL totally. if they want me to use apparel it should be everywhere if not its messes up my distance

• GolfNomad
    296 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 10:17 PM

Well you can equip for ability and for how you look seperately..

RSS