Forums

Help › Forums

I have new problem with meter

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:18 AM (8 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 1:13 PM

Moved to next tier from Tour pro to master yesterday. 

My meter is like bullet train on all clubs. Its ok on driver iron and even wedges but starter putter has 5 meter. How in the hell all behave same speed.

I am thinking WGT want to me to spend money on meter ball? I even use 2 meter ball. 

Its just not working. I need a solution before i buy. I dont want too slow or too fast.

Just workable "LINEAR" speed. Its basically jerking near ding are in Super fast speed.

Yesterday i dinged 1 out of 40 putts

Terrible situation. I cant play match play with this lottery ding.

Who can help?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 9:33 AM

The meter speed is not supposed to be linear, like a real life club swing, it accelerates as it nears its target.

Don't obsess over the ding. Miss it left or right to counteract the effects of the wind or putt break.

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 12:13 PM

The ding is not the most important aspect if you learn how to choose your shots. I play 99% misding on iPad and it’s worked very well for me. Trying to hit the ding with lower level clubs, and missing on the wrong side will cause a lot more issues. Best tip is learn how the wind/green slope behaves and formulate your shots to work with your tendencies, whether it be misding early or late. 

Cheers,

BABZ 

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 10:06 PM

I meant it stops and start. its ok slow down speed up. Its smooth in Ipad though. Same game in WGT desktop is terrible meter jerking. same club same everything.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 10:14 AM

Flatearth777:

Moved to next tier from Tour pro to master yesterday. 

My meter is like bullet train on all clubs. Its ok on driver iron and even wedges but starter putter has 5 meter. How in the hell all behave same speed.

I am thinking WGT want to me to spend money on meter ball? I even use 2 meter ball. 

Its just not working. I need a solution before i buy. I dont want too slow or too fast.

Just workable "LINEAR" speed. Its basically jerking near ding are in Super fast speed.

Yesterday i dinged 1 out of 40 putts

Terrible situation. I cant play match play with this lottery ding.

Who can help?

This is the Spec's on Your Ball and Starter Putter. Look at the meter speed 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 11:01 AM

The higher the number on the meter speed, the slower the meter.

A lot of players use a starter putter late in their WGT Careers.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2020 10:23 PM

IPad i dont have no issue as meter animation is smooth. But in windows its jerking

Even with 3.5 meter on ball and putter 5 ...its just too fast.

I may need 4.5 on ball to make click ding all time

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 5:25 AM

Flatearth777:

IPad i dont have no issue as meter animation is smooth. But in windows its jerking

Even with 3.5 meter on ball and putter 5 ...its just too fast.

I may need 4.5 on ball to make click ding all time

When you get clubs, make sure they are all the same meter speed. Once you have the same meter speed, its just balls.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 9:18 AM

Clear your browser cache.

what browser are you using on the PC? it matters.

RSS