Forums

Help › Forums

2020 Andyson Tournament Scores/Info Here

Mon, May 10 2021 4:01 PM (301 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 11:19 AM

Hi

Paul n I played our game just now. It was a quick set up n everything was easy peasy.

I started with 1 down n Paul was giving me heartbeats. lol Show off... After a hole or so, he came back to earth n started being normal. Up n Down all the way till hole 18 n then we went to extras.

It was all about who misses on extras n i managed to get a win. Could have gone either way. Tricky wind RSG for sure n we both did some silly mistakes for some easy wedge shots.

I had a great time with Paul n it was a thriller. Ty vm for the game n time. 

Catch soon :) Tc

- Carl 

• corbyph
    151 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 12:42 PM

Just had an excellent game with WIll WLEISS, that ended in victory for Will.

After a couple of swapped birdies on holes 1 and 2, Will took a 3 up lead with 4 to play.  I manged to drag it back to Dormie 1 but could not manage to pick up the last hole.

Excellent game with a very pleasant gentleman.

Good luck in next round Will

Phil

WLEISS beat CORBYPH

• wleiss
    6,267 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 1:37 PM

Thanks for the game Phil. I know it was all in fun and the spirit of Andyson, but you still had me sh*tting my pants with the comeback you made. That's golf I guess. I had a good time. Sorry I missed saying "GG" at the end. WGT is always in a hurry.  I'll say it now, Good Game.

Will

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 8:30 PM

Never got it going on approach very well. Great putting but terrible second shots. Ring me up for a 59 Bill, that'll have to do for today lol! 

09.22.20 Erin Hills Full 18 Tour Champion 59
  • mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 12:29 PM

Erin played tough this morning. Wind wasn't very friendly, but i certainly left about 3 putts I should've made out there. C'est la vie!

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:14 PM

Myself & Foooze went out there and started as usual with a Huge toast to Dennis!!

Fun all the way except i got all the luck and poor Foooze had none, Honestly it had nothing to do with the fact I walked the course earlier and decided on which holes to apply gladwrap but it may have had an effect oops my bad? lol

Cracking game in proper spirit and a new friend made, What more can we ask for, Pretty sure Dennis played a wee part in it but sure he approved of the cling film :-)

I just managed to get over the line first phew, Smashing fun Foooze, Until next time mate

Chris

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 7:34 PM

Well played match by Chris from the outset. Wished I could have provided a bit of competition for him today but I had absolutely nothing. Good game Chris and best of luck going forward. 

Appreciate the opportunity to participate.

• palopalante
    249 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 2:40 PM

Fantastic game against Jure, a good start on my part raised me 2 up but Jure worked hard to level the result, finally the 17th hole decided the game on my side.

25 Sep
    palopalante defeated AnaNikolaj in a 9 hole match play game on ROYAL ST GEORGE'S.
  • Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 4:25 PM

23/9/2020

Erin Hills    Full !8    Score 62    ( poor back 9 ).

Ross

• palopalante
    249 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 7:15 AM

Finally I was able to do a more than decent round at Erin Hills ... it was much more difficult than I expected and I have left my skin to achieve it.

09.26.20 Erin Hills Full 18 Champion 58
RSS