Forums

Help › Forums

2020 Andyson Tournament Scores/Info Here

Mon, May 10 2021 4:01 PM (301 replies)
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:54 AM

its been great fun...thanks much for running this tourney again this year !!

Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Tour Champion 59
  • dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:23 AM

"the end is near"....    One of you guys get to meet Dennis in the afterlife!    He will reveal all truths about WGT.   

Good luck on Chambers Bay  (ugg).   Thanks shedlite.        --   just dandy

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:31 AM

Here's to our friend and saluting him with this wonderful tourney

10.26.20 Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Tour Champion 56
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2020 4:22 PM

dandycap:

"the end is near"....    One of you guys get to meet Dennis in the afterlife!    He will reveal all truths about WGT.   

Good luck on Chambers Bay  (ugg).   Thanks shedlite.        --   just dandy

Isn't that the truth lol, playing Chambers is like kissing your sister! 

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:52 AM

Andyson Memorial Final *

Carlosdev vs Claremoreblue 

St Andrews - 18 Holes MP | 5 PM UK 

www.twitch.tv/carlosdev29

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:56 PM

Today I went trough the most embarrasiing loss I believe I've ever seen lol. Varun was at his best by far and shooting lights out! I on the other hand was just a pawn out there hacking around to stay halfway in the match! 

His 15 under after 14 holes was a remarkable round and by far the better player today! One could say I wasn't even qualified to carry his bag for him. I may have been 8 or nine under at the 14th, but it was not even on the radar as far as this match was to be! 

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS goes to Varun on his great Andyson 2020 Match Play victory. I'm just glad I was able to see it lol. I'm going into hiding for awhile now and see if I can get my sticks in order! 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:26 PM

Good morning everyone

Before i jump to the match details, i wana say that, this was the Debut of my Andyson Memorial. Always heard about Dennis n the Memorial tournament n thought this year, i would give it a try n that's how i got into this on the first hand. Last year, i believe Yiannis from our CC did a fantastic showcasing :) 

Yesterday night, Tony n i played our final at St Andy. Starting with hole 1, Tony almost holed an eagle which turned into a robbery. And i thought, o boy, well this is not looking good lol May be Eagling is the only way to stay alive. 

Game progressed, Tony had some real WTF Shots happening n it was beyond words :( n on the other hand, i was dropping birds at the same time. Moving to back 9, Tony was getting rid of those wtf shots n it was too late for him especially the deciding hole was a par 5 which is an obvious AS most times.

Having said that, forget scores, Tony is a fantastic gentleman with a real character. Iam so glad that i got the opportunity to friend him. Looking forward to play some friendly games n conversations very soon. Of course we have a mutual friend who is called "Chris".. oo well. Who is Chris anyway? looool One fantastic English lad from England :D :D :D 

Been a terrific journey this year and Ty vm Shedlite for organizing this fantastic Memorial Tournament. If iam alive n breathing next year, i will play again :) 

Congratulations Tony Bro for the outstanding performance (55) on Pebble :) 

Also Thanks very much everyone who was in the Twitch Stream to support us both. It was a super ambience with everyone around :) Would have been a dead show without you all :) 

Ladies n Gentlemen, That's all this year from me n have a great day ahead :) 

Good Bye n take care :) :) 

- Carl 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 12:46 PM

A toast to Dennis! I'll start us off on Chambers I suppose! 

10.30.20 Chambers Bay Full 18 Tour Champion 58
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 7:40 AM

With 3 remain if 1 player gets lowest score they will be deemed winner 

It didn't say that yesterday, if I would have known that to be the case I certainly wouldn't have posted a 58!  I can do better than that on Chambers for sure, I just posted that to get these guys to get it going lol! Please reconsider.

• palopalante
    249 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 8:32 AM
    10.30.20 Chambers Bay Full 18 Champion

RSS