357 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 7:28 AM

10.18.20 St Andrews Links: The Old Course Full 18 Tour Champion 59

javito

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 7:41 PM

claremoreblue:

It also appears I made a bad mistake for posting that 58 in stroke play lol. I half hazardly hurried that round out and my figuring it would be ok was maybe incorrect lol! GL everyone, Dennis is watching and playing games with our shots, so when ya have some do some really odd things, just know it's the man himself! I sure miss that guy! 

cut line was 4 your 58 was 4thbest(along with phippo) looks like Dennis wants to watch you some more :o)

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 1:31 PM

claremoreblue:

It also appears I made a bad mistake for posting that 58 in stroke play lol. I half hazardly hurried that round out and my figuring it would be ok was maybe incorrect lol! GL everyone, Dennis is watching and playing games with our shots, so when ya have some do some really odd things, just know it's the man himself! I sure miss that guy! 

it is hard to imagine an Andyson tourney without you in the final 5 of stroke play  :)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 7:36 PM

Thank you both a bunch lol, I just need to pay more attention to what I have going on here. Right now I'm overloaded with several things and hurried through that round. I sure am thankful I made it through and will do better hopefully. Good luck to everyone left, Dennis is proud I'm sure! I still hear that train horn blowing on Icon's tee shot, #17 Chambers lol! That still gives me a BIG chuckle! 

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 7:58 AM

Bwahaha Tony you jammy bugger, Dennis certainly wants more of your usual fun lol

Keep er lit Bro

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 11:28 AM

As our promise at the start of this Wonderful Memorial Tournament tofor the Menace, AKA Dennis.......................... Dotty & I went out there and did our usual stuff..

LMAO it was not until hole 6 we realized that some daft bugger (could have been me :-) had it set for MP bwahaha

After the restart all I can say is If Dennis was watching we just hoped he had brought a spare pair of trousers lol

So many laughs which always goes without saying when you put us two loonies together but Paul & I Honored our friend and this is what this Tournament is all about... Go Dennis!

Dotty (TdotDoba) aka Paul as you all know by now may come along with the scores but we are not bothered one iota about those, All about the fun & Memories of a Good Man.

Thanks so much Bill for keeping this going, Hats off Brother!

To everybody still involved......... Make sure to toast the Menace and have fun!

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 5:13 AM

amateur4sure:

As our promise at the start of this Wonderful Memorial Tournament tofor the Menace, AKA Dennis.......................... Dotty & I went out there and did our usual stuff..

LMAO it was not until hole 6 we realized that some daft bugger (could have been me :-) had it set for MP bwahaha

After the restart all I can say is If Dennis was watching we just hoped he had brought a spare pair of trousers lol

So many laughs which always goes without saying when you put us two loonies together but Paul & I Honored our friend and this is what this Tournament is all about... Go Dennis!

Dotty (TdotDoba) aka Paul as you all know by now may come along with the scores but we are not bothered one iota about those, All about the fun & Memories of a Good Man.

Thanks so much Bill for keeping this going, Hats off Brother!

To everybody still involved......... Make sure to toast the Menace and have fun!

Woo Hoo Cheers Dennis, it is a blast

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:44 PM

I suppose I'll start us off again lol. Had three par's, all the fault of Dennis. I suppose he wanted to see a few lip outs while driving the cart for me! All good fun and not a bad round, I hope it holds up a little better this time. I was sweating bullets on Andrews! Good luck everyone! 

10.24.20 Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Tour Champion 55
  • palopalante
    249 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2020 11:51 AM
    10.25.20 Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Champion

My score in this course is not usually very bright, thank you all.

Paco

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2020 3:12 AM

well i got to say a great big thankyou to bill (shedlite) for putting this together again this year

i think i have raised my glass to dennis for the last time this year as i do not think my 58 will be enough 

well done to all that have taken part this year cheers and one final raise of the glass

andy

RSS