Forums

Help › Forums

2020 Andyson Tournament Scores/Info Here

Mon, May 10 2021 4:01 PM (301 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 12:10 PM

Dave n I played our MP at Erin hills.

It was a fun game but lots of extra heartbeats. Whenever Dave was closer, was for a close holeout. Having said that, there were numerous wtf shots n i took advantage of it n won the game.

GG n ty Dave

- Carl 

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:58 PM

amateur4sure:

My Broski and I made the decision at the start of this Wonderful Tournament that we would complete all rounds regardless of  whether or not we are still in it, Neither of us are but yet again another fun filled round for Dennis and the Brigade..

Each round we come up with something different just to Honor the Man and Today it was No Putters omg  (Dotty came up with that one lol)    Dennis would have loved it, Especially the amount of Bogeys or worse but a fun filled game as always....

One thing to note and it was Magical, Paul (TdotDoba) aka Dotty on hole 10 went Driver, driver for Eagle woo hoo lol Brilliant... Just superb fun all the way, Who knows next time maybe nude or pink balls no driver??? No idea of what, This is our tribute game to Dennis!

Hey I may have birdied hole 5 (not 100% :-) with a driver, 3 iron and another bladdy driver but not fully sure, Don`t compare to Dotty`s hole 10 driver driver Eagle the bugger lol

Big Woo Hoo to our friend and to Bill for keeping it going!!!

Broski will be along anytime to post the scores that mean nothing to anyone other than the Andyson gang Well aye folks...

Keep er lit and keep on battling you guys that are left just remember one thing....

.... If it is not fun you are playing the wrong Tournament!!

Over to you Dotty ..

Chris

Woo Hoo broski, was all kinds of fun....

My Driver Driver eagle lol

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=afe90a5a-03a3-47ce-ade7-ac4c015491c8

• javito1
    357 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 8:24 PM
    10.08.20 Merion Golf Club Full 18 Tour Champion

56 - JAVITO

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 10:59 PM

A rather wobbly 60 from me. I was cruising along nicely, -7 at the turn, but then the B9 curse hit me and I lost momentum.

All good fun though and it's still a privilege to take part. Thanks for all your hard work on this Bill, and good luck to everyone still playing in both competitions.

Nigel.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 10:14 AM

carlosdev:

Dave n I played our MP at Erin hills.

It was a fun game but lots of extra heartbeats. Whenever Dave was closer, was for a close holeout. Having said that, there were numerous wtf shots n i took advantage of it n won the game.

GG n ty Dave

- Carl 

sure was carl, after 3 holes we thought this was easy after 6 holes i was fooked:)

enjoyed the macth until 4, especially seeing Carls face with 2 of my approaches, and 1 putt, he must have thought this will be fast win for me, but to be fair he always left his putts on right side of the flag and had easy enough putts, wheres i left too many bendy 1s and carl took full advantage, 

gl with the rest of the tourney V

again many thanks to Shedlite for running this wonderful tourney in honor of ANDY

dave

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2020 3:00 PM

Merion Golf Club Full 18 Tour Champion 61
  • mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 10:10 AM

Just so I don't make a mistake and upset anyone. I see the semi matchplay games are set. Do we need to wait until Oct 14 to play it, or is go when both players are ready?

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:35 PM

once all matches are done next round can start so if you can play match now then by all means :o)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2020 8:36 PM

Gonna be next week, I have club matches scheduled over the weekend. Will PM soon to get our match set up, also have doctor's Monday! So we're not gonna play over the next couple days, my apologies for that.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 3:06 PM

I'll get us rolling on Andrews, bad back nine with only six birdies but all well! 

10.10.20 St Andrews Links: The Old Course Full 18 Tour Champion 58
RSS