Forums

Help › Forums

I need a challenger on championship 13 green - Champion/Tour Champion/ Tour Legend

Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:18 PM (73 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 7:58 PM

Picking up on what pdb1 said above, I do not think anyone plays match play anymore unless it is somebody they know or a designated opponent in a tournament.

As to TL's +, they tend to block out anyone below Legend in an AS game.

You have moved up to Master now, so congrats.

But any legitimate TL+ (by legitimate, I mean those that have not feasted on easy tees) will stomp you in medium wind and champ 13 greens (both WGT default in match play).

Tom.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 6:01 PM

Flatearth777:

If i win , you give me 3 sets of my cheap 205 credit ball. Bought expensive putter...so need to watch videos for ball. So winning against big players give me motivation.

And what are you going to give them if you lose? All your 'requests' have been strictly in one direction so far.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 5:05 PM

Where are the tour legends?  No one joins match play or stroke play?

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 6:31 PM

Wutpa:

Flatearth777:

If i win , you give me 3 sets of my cheap 205 credit ball. Bought expensive putter...so need to watch videos for ball. So winning against big players give me motivation.

And what are you going to give them if you lose? All your 'requests' have been strictly in one direction so far.

Hence why his stay at SEL was for a very brief short time, after spending 3 days of my Club offering him advise and such, couldn't waste ant more effort!

Wish you the best of Luck!

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 6:38 PM

pdb1:
    There should never be a time when you can not find opponents or a match .

If you are using the FIND a GAME and CREATE a GAME options in the game client .

Flatearth777:
    These are not in IPAD

pdb1:
      I find that hard to believe .

pdb1 ... No Match, Skins, Alt Shot or Challenge games in Mobile Version. At one point a Mobile player could be invited to play in a Multiplayer (3-4 players) game by a PCEA player but I believe once WGT made Flash and PCEA compatible for these types of games they took that away too (but I could be wrong about that)

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 8:31 PM

I cant even find Legend in Match play. My recrod is 5-5 . My 5 losses due to starter clubs and starter ball. Also one guy came with 45 sec timer and i was not ready for it. 

I welcome 61 avg legend and tour legend + for match play. Mainly non starter ball legend.

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 9:17 PM

RANGER1988:
    Hence why his stay at SEL was for a very brief short time, after spending 3 days of my Club offering him advise and such, couldn't waste ant more effort
    Lucky GREENLANDERS.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 11:13 PM

I don’t see him playing in the clash on speed 13 greens for his new club ! Lol

RSS