Forums

Help › Forums

I need a challenger on championship 13 green - Champion/Tour Champion/ Tour Legend

Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:18 PM (73 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:33 AM

If you are playing in the app with your iPad , there isnt any option to play match play on a chosen course. You can play one to one with a friend but no choice of course, and no multiplayer options either . 

• dorpgorp33
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:57 AM

im in as long as it isnt st andrews

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 9:47 AM
    bossbird:

If you are playing in the app with your iPad , there isnt any option to play match play on a chosen course. You can play one to one with a friend but no choice of course, and no multiplayer options either . 

You are certainly correct as to iPad vs. iPad (or phone). However, I could be wrong, but I think a PCEA player can invite a mobile iPad player to a match play game on a specific course. But, they have to be friends first.
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 4:50 AM

AlaskanDame:
    bossbird:

You are certainly correct as to iPad vs. iPad (or phone). However, I could be wrong, but I think a PCEA player can invite a mobile iPad player to a match play game on a specific course. But, they have to be friends first.

That’s interesting , I didn’t know that , thanks 

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 2:43 AM

best of Par 3  but i need tour legend+ in the group.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 5:55 PM

I added bunch of tour legend tc in friend list and hoping get few games high speed green. but none wnat to join.

hey WGT ...allow master to play SCORED game in championship 13 green. 

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2020 8:04 PM

Any Tour legend+ want to play ? WGT Par 3 challenge

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 8:09 AM

I sent you a bunch of invites when I saw you green.  I guess you may have step[ped away. I do that from time to time.  I'll tee one up with you.  Is there a good time to play ?

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 5:56 PM

Any other tour champions ? champions? tour legends.

Show off your shots in WGT par 3 course

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 7:28 PM

If i win , you give me 3 sets of my cheap 205 credit ball. Bought expensive putter...so need to watch videos for ball. So winning against big players give me motivation.

RSS