Forums

Help › Forums

Launcher

Tue, Jan 19 2021 1:03 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 9:47 AM

Is WGT goin in December by the launcher like the same game, or is all changing ? 

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 10:57 AM

alpenpirat:

Is WGT goin in December by the launcher like the same game, or is all changing ? 

It's a wait and see ....Hopefully all 3 versions will still be available for us to chose from (Mobile,PCEA & FLASH)

• alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 6:30 AM

2 times i was starting with the launcher, and it was another game. 

Also lot of players are talking about new bugs in the game as well. 

• JohnSpider
    271 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 12:08 PM

Not sure how where to ask this question, but I'm not able to get to Play mode. A screen pops up asking "GOT FLASH?", along with a Firefox Add-ons and Internet Explorer Manage add-ons. What is my next step?

Thx.

John

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 12:32 PM
    JohnSpider:

Not sure how where to ask this question, but I'm not able to get to Play mode. A screen pops up asking "GOT FLASH?", along with a Firefox Add-ons and Internet Explorer Manage add-ons. What is my next step?

Thx.

John

You are not in the Launcher program, it does not require Flash. Sounds like to me you are trying to open the browser version in FireFox. Look down below and download the App version on your computer, it should leave an icon on your desktop, that is what will launch the launcher(PCEA)version. It will open in its own window, not in a browser window.
  • JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 3:48 PM

garyk49:
    JohnSpider:

Thx.

John

You are not in the Launcher program, it does not require Flash. Sounds like to me you are trying to open the browser version in FireFox. Look down below and download the App version on your computer, it should leave an icon on your desktop, that is what will launch the launcher(PCEA)version. It will open in its own window, not in a browser window.

OR....Simply allow flash on whichever browser you are trying.... And play the better version of WGT....You may have to go into your browser settings...Go under "Privacy & Security then under "Site settings" then underneath "Content" you will see flash and set it to "Ask First" for flash

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 8:11 PM

JDGHOST:

OR....Simply allow flash on whichever browser you are trying.... And play the better version of WGT....You may have to go into your browser settings...Go under "Privacy & Security then under "Site settings" then underneath "Content" you will see flash and set it to "Ask First" for flash

That is all well and good JD, but the OP asked concerning the Launcher.  Besides most up to date browsers won't let flash stay active when you close down the browser.  That is why I have posted about certain older versions of browsers that handle flash just fine and not to update it.  Even below version 40 of Chrome flash works just fine.  But there are better and more secure browsers then Chrome.  Nothing Google is secure.

• texbbqman
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 9:25 AM

Agree. Just tried launcher today.  Totally different game that doesn't require the same experience and skills as the flash version.  WGT needs to make the switch so that its transparent to the players or risk losing lots of experienced people who've been loyal for years.  

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2020 3:40 PM

Under the new WGT Launcher, can my nephew use my computer to play a game? There doesn't seem to be a method for this.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2020 3:58 PM

• PAGES
RSS