Forums

Help › Forums

How to get apparel bonus in all games?

Mon, Apr 19 2021 9:07 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2020 4:25 PM

I see it shows up in some games and some game it dont. It annoys me. 

Can some one tell me which game it do not show?

because it mess up my distance calculation. 

• greatness1987
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 5:03 AM

Hi there, not really sure how to get this resolved, but I have been dealing with this problem too, I mean why is it so hard to find a list with all the games that have an apparel bonus. Also, I met the same problem with cheats that on some games work and on others don't and that got me banned on some of them which is quite a bummer to be honest and this stuff pisses me off sooo much. I found the solution on this through a good friend of mine that uses cheats very often and he recommended me this site https://lavicheats.com/ which in his expert opinion is very good in this field, hopefully, I helped you with something.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 12:21 PM

apparel works in all coin games and clash games.

that's it.

(currently)

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 2:33 PM

Mythanatos:

apparel works in all coin games and clash games.

that's it.

(currently)

Not correct it works in stroke play, skins games and match play... Basically you can set it to work in EVERYTHING accept  WGT and Country Club tourneys..... 

I wish they above statement was true because it belongs in coin rooms and clash games ONLY  IMHO....

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 7:31 AM

ah the PCEA has evolved past the mobile. I haven't played that yet. I just use mobile or occasionally the old flash system. 

However those options of stroke play and skins and match are all things you join for 2-4 people. not tournaments. i assume you get some notification with the invite or is it a complete surprise you don't know until after you join?

they'll eventually add the option in to tourneys. at least i'd bet on it.

It's a smart move to build up a set of apparel. Some of the big money winners in WGT built up what they wanted a couple years ago in case this ever happened. 

But then some people always plan better than others.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 7:35 AM

I doubt if any apparel bonus will ever be allowed in tournament games. Think of the uproar if ready to go tournament players with special gloves or magic shoes were allowed to compete against scratch players. 

In games such as alternate shot,  skins, or match play there is an option to exclude players using clubs on steroids. My opinion is that steroid clubs should be banned entirely to avoid making WGT a comic book game. But, alas, that won't happen so the current compromise is the best answer.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 11:38 AM

HackWilson1930:
    My opinion is that steroid clubs should be banned entirely to avoid making WGT a comic book game.

Well said !! But what do we know ...We only Play the game... People that probably don't play (or just enough to program things) know whats best for us....🤣

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 1:21 PM

JDGHOST:

HackWilson1930:
    My opinion is that steroid clubs should be banned entirely to avoid making WGT a comic book game.

Well said !! But what do we know ...We only Play the game... People that probably don't play (or just enough to program things) know whats best for us....🤣

Clarification:

You're ok with all of us regularly shooting in the 50s, something that has been done only 12 times in the entire history of the PGA tour. 

But clubs Plus apparel  that hit the ball about as far as Koepka, Johnson, DeChambeau. That somehow changes it up.

How the game is played already allows for artificially low scores. The club and apparel bonus  is still within the bounds of reality. 

My point the game was already broken if you're trying to compare it to reality. apparel had nothing to do with that.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 7:36 AM

Mythanatos:

Clarification:

You're ok with all of us regularly shooting in the 50s, something that has been done only 12 times in the entire history of the PGA tour. 

But clubs Plus apparel  that hit the ball about as far as Koepka, Johnson, DeChambeau. That somehow changes it up.

How the game is played already allows for artificially low scores. The club and apparel bonus  is still within the bounds of reality. 

My point the game was already broken if you're trying to compare it to reality. apparel had nothing to do with that.

You just made my Point!!

The game scoring is already out of wack...So let's just jack drivers up to 350 Yards with "Boosts" Then....Allow these boosts in Tourneys so the elite players can qualify for the WGT US Open with 45's instead of 49/50  BRILLIANT!!

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2020 8:31 AM

Mythanatos:

And how often has the PGA and courses around the world - even Augusta for that matter - lengthened the course to play more challenging today than it did before?  Anyone know when the last time WGT created longer tee boxes?  I don't.

If the pros were using todays technology off the shorter tees - on courses that had not been lengthened and the rough made deeper or the greens not modified to include complex underground climate controlled and sub air technology to ensure the greens remain as slick or challenging as possible, then I suspect we would see even lower scores on the PGA tour.

BUT the PGA and the R & A impose restrictions and lengthen courses and try to keep the game challenging for the best in the world.

• PAGES
RSS