Forums

Help › Forums

I want to see permanent LEVEL bar at bottom of the screen

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 29 2020 1:26 AM (7 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 2:37 PM

I want to see permanent LEVEL bar at bottom of the screen all time. To see.

Also i want to know how many games i have to play for each level to go to next level.

As we reach 100 level...it may need million games. But i want to see a chart on this.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2020 1:51 AM

Flatearth777:
    I want to see permanent LEVEL bar at bottom of the screen all time. To see.
    Quite unusual request. It might be best to see their office in SF and apply for a echelon post. Then demand the software change.

Flatearth777:
    Also i want to know how many games i have to play for each level to go to next level.
    Your minimum to Master is 25 RRs.

Search "Tier progression" there =>

Flatearth777:
    As we reach 100 level...it may need million games. But i want to see a chart on this.
    The chart is here!

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 6:10 AM

Its in diablo 3 and probably most games as you level up. you know how many you need for next level. its just a motivation method to make people play.

Its best fit for ipad software change.

I also want snap messages that dont stay more than 10min and only in ipad/phone. basically you send messages to all people in friend list. 

its rolling messages at bottom bar. wgt news can also can be there... can be enabled and disabled in settings. it does not roll when you chance to hit the ball.

This way you can tell and find people to start game and invite.

Ipad is a limited version now but it need UI change to have friend list come from side. click friends to start match play or stroke play game  then change further setting game setup first page.

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2020 1:17 PM

LMAO  !  Want in one hand  and chit in the other . See what 1 fills u"r

hand 1st ?

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 4:38 AM

Flat:  Did you purchase Diablo 3?  Do you play it on an iPad or a console or a pc?  Want to get really involved in a golf game? Will mean spending real money because it is not a free game, but check out PGA Tour 2k21. You can even hit fades and draws. Surprised you didn't ask WGT for those options?

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 11:50 PM

WGT is close to real game . PGA tour is more fake game.

Sure we also want to be inside golf game like in 3D

It would take atleast 100 year before we can simulate that.

one at a time. 

I only ask what can be done today not in distant future.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 11:24 PM

Flatearth777:
    I only ask what can be done today not in distant future.

You need to search for answers in this forum - and read more of it.  You should know that WGT does not do anything quickly - except for inserting bugs.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 1:26 AM

DoctorLarry:
    You should know that WGT does not do anything quickly - except for inserting bugs.

RSS