Help › Forums

Peanut Labs

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 23 2021 3:40 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MitchW1142v2
    31 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 4:54 AM

so here is a list of what has happened with the surveys/offers/videos this week to me.

On Sunday i went to take up an offer with a betting site to earn some free credit via my mobile phone.. I started to fill in the application page and realised that i already had an account with the company so i deleted the form.

20 minutes later i went to complete a survey via to find that my account has been permanently suspended. i checked the video section and was still able to watch ad videos for 2 credits.

Later that day i logged in via my PC and was surprised that i could take surveys via my computer but not watch any videos. as there aren't any displayed to take.

Today i log in via my PC,open up a survey and start. after filling in the first few pages it took me to a survey and said that i didnt match what they were looking for and offered up another survey to take. Same thing happened again and then again and next time it comes up saying my account has been permanently suspended.

so currently this is where is stand:

PC

surveys - permanently suspended (unknown reasons)

videos - unable to take part as none have every been there to watch

offers - unable to take part in any of these.

MOBILE PHONE

surveys - permanently suspended (cancelled offer on application page)

videos - able to watch with no issues

offers - able to take part but they are not the same offers that you get via a PC.they are just a load of tacky mobile games.

I answer all survey questions honestly and to the best of my ability but it seems that if you accidentally press a wrong button/box then it is perceived that you are either lying or trying to gain an advantage without taking into account that it may just well be an honest mistake and given no explanation as to what you did wrong or what they think you did that broke their T&Cs.

I have the feeling that in a backhanded way that i am being accused of deliberately supplying incorrect information to gain free credits.

World Tour Golf is a fantastic game but is spoiled by frustrations like this.

email of this post has been sent to Peanut Labs and i will post any answers back from either themselves or from admin here.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 8:57 AM

MitchW1142v2:
    offers - able to take part but they are not the same offers that you get via a PC.they are just a load of tacky mobile games

There are some decent surveys on the offer wall on mobile. You just have to scroll down until you find them. 

• StevieB154
    218 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 9:42 AM

Mitch,

In a way I'm relieved as I thought it was just me! I have experienced very much the same as you outlined above and am just stuck on a screen which I would attach to show you if I could work out how to do it! I rely on the surveys and videos to earn me the credits to upgrade clubs and to buy balls. Like you said, I've emailed them outlining this problem but as yet have received no reply. I await news.

Steve

(SteveiB154) 

• MitchW1142v2
    31 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 11:13 AM

Thanks for the reply but they are more hassle with sites for games or sign ups that i have not heard of.

Not really ticking the same boxes as the PC version which includes NowTV,Amazon,Foxy Bingo

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 12:34 PM

Dont feel bad . I havent seen any videos on the PC version for about 2 years now . In fact the only thing that I have on the PC version is Peanut Labs surveys and offers . The offers are very few as opposed to what they used to be . Since I seldom play any more for me its no big  deal . 

I still have a good stash built up and I dont need any more new clubs .  So its really WGT`s loss more than anyone else . Lack of videos on the PC version is a loss of revenue for them . Everyone doesnt have a smart phone or own both a PC and a tablet or all three .

In my 9 years of playing this game I have never spent a penny out of pocket . I never have and never will .

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2020 4:18 AM

Surveys worked for me (Sweden) two days ago and bulked up my account with the incredible amount of 36 credits.

Videos have never been available to me, seems like it`s a US and UK thing. I use a PC.

Bjorn

• 6lennn
    17 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2020 6:33 AM

@Bjorn

get WGT on Android or IOS, the videos are available on the mobile version.

• MitchW1142v2
    31 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 8:58 AM

thank you for taking the time to read and reply but as i have stated i have no current problems with watching videos on Android.

the frustration is the complete inconsistency of where and how you can earn credits.

the frustration includes being given no reason why certain ways are suddenly blocked or unavailable without any explanation.

and the main issue is how long it takes Peanut Labs to reply to anything.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 10:31 AM

6lennn:

@Bjorn

get WGT on Android or IOS, the videos are available on the mobile version.

Thanks for the tip but i just can`t afford a new phone at this time,  not even a used one. I have an older android thingy but the internet on that one is just a mess or not working.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 2:36 PM

Haha my Nokia phone , makes phone calls if I am lucky ! I doesn’t have a camera , and certainly doesn’t allow any kind of internet access. ,!

but I do manage to watch videos on my iPad , and when I am lucky I try and do surveys on WGT.com , coz I can’t do them on iPad !

horses for courses , I guess !

• PAGES
RSS