Forums

Help › Forums

Loss of only "Some" off my consecutive Days??

Thu, Aug 13 2020 12:39 PM (8 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2020 12:11 PM

Well it has happened "A first Glitch" At least that I have ever heard of....Myself and a few others  Have lost "SOME" of our consecutive days ....This seems to have happened to us on the same day Thursday I believe ...I went from 1199 DOWN to 1100...One friend in the club went from 295 to 260 and a third member lost 50 days of his streak??

Now I know WGT sometimes stands for The orld litch our but this one is wacky ....Heard MANY times guys have lost their streak even tho they played everyday and went back to day 1 ...But to lose only some days ? New to me ...LOL

JD

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2020 2:19 PM

That stinks.

Mine is still at 1311 days, we will see tomorrow

• AlejBaran
    1,334 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2020 6:30 PM

Well, about 15 days ago, I lost all my consecutive days played; It had been more than 200 consecutive days (I don't know exactly how many) and the count returned to 0.

I wrote to WGTA support explaining the situation and luckily in less than 48 hours they fixed the problem.

I thought it had only happened to me, but I see that it has happened to others.

I think that for those who happened something similar it would be good to contact WGT support as soon as possible, if they have not done so already; it worked for me.

GL

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2020 8:45 AM

Again...I have heard of days being lost and resetting back to day 1 AleBaran...Glad you got it sorted out....But it looks like myself and 3 others I know lost just a "Few" days ranging form 35 - 100...I am betting there are many others that got this glitch on Thursday the 6th and didn't even realize it...

JD

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2020 10:17 AM

JDGHOST:

Again...I have heard of days being lost and resetting back to day 1 AleBaran...Glad you got it sorted out....But it looks like myself and 3 others I know lost just a "Few" days ranging form 35 - 100...I am betting there are many others that got this glitch on Thursday the 6th and didn't even realize it...

JD

It might be worthwhile taking screenshots every day. Just in case

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2020 7:55 PM

No response 3 emails to CS......😡

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 5:37 AM

I was World Glitched with the same thing two years ago and lost. 937 day streak ... That was when I realized my ability to contact support had also been glitched away . I’ve even tried contacting support by posting in these forums to have my message denied... I gave up & basically quit this game ... Hope this one gets through .

At least you guys might get help . 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2020 3:32 PM

JDGHOST:

No response 3 emails to CS......😡

I was told that only EMail they respond to is Members@worldgolftour.com

• AlejBaran
    1,334 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2020 12:39 PM

JDGHOST:

JD

I'm sorry to hear that they still haven't been able to resolve your issue JC,or give you an explanation.

Yes, probably there have been many who did not even notice it.

It might be worthwhile taking screenshots every day. Just in case

[/quot

Yes, it is a good idea. Maybe we should incorporate as a routine, that every day when we open the game window we take a screenshot where the PC date also appears

RSS