Forums

Help › Forums

Clash #131 - Big Bad Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper Cars

Fri, Aug 7 2020 9:02 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Anthonyc44
    310 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 3:42 AM

Will wgt ever learn to get more members to play in the clashes they need to drop these stupid wind speeds on every course, every clash. Played three different courses, all with 25 to 35 speeds and all tournament 11. This green speed seems never to be the same and almost impossible to read. What do they hope to gain by making every clash more difficult than the normal games. Please please wgt get your act together and help more members to play by using normal wind and green speeds. Tony

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 4:25 AM

Most of the WGT comps are high winds.   Just not fun playing with winds like that 

• Sean4555
    700 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 9:02 AM

Epic battle last round... ECB 54,351 vs TPB 56,192

Came close

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 10:23 AM

I just hit two putts well past the hole to realize we are at Kiawah on 13 speed greens.  I hadn't even looked just assuming they were Tournament 11 like all the other clash rounds.  Well played WGT, well played.

EDIT

I hit that glitch where you play very close to the round starting and WGT throws you on a random course and your round doesn't count.  That explains the green speed changing, bummer to lose my CC pass though when this happens.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 12:32 PM

kingiling:

I hit that glitch where you play very close to the round starting and WGT throws you on a random course and your round doesn't count.  That explains the green speed changing, bummer to lose my CC pass though when this happens.

That glitch has hit me before also.  Now I look for the Clash tee markers before I decide to use a pass.  Quit game.  Go back to Clash entry and hit “Play a Game” again.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 4:42 PM

AlaskanDame:

kingiling:

That glitch has hit me before also.  Now I look for the Clash tee markers before I decide to use a pass.  Quit game.  Go back to Clash entry and hit “Play a Game” again.

I have a member that has been playing for 2 days. His rounds are not registering. He is  on mobile.

• PAGES
RSS