Help › Forums

Steam bundles not showing in the game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 2 2020 12:41 PM (6 replies)
  • NightRiderCZ
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 4:49 PM

Hello guys,

yesterday i bought 2 bundles thru Steam (Long drive bundle and Fairway bundle). On Steam is showing, that everything is ok, downloaded and activated. But i don't see anything in the game. No clubs, no balls, no currency, no apparel packs, nothing. I contact support immediately after this. Thru support page on WGT.com, thru PM on facebook page. It's more than 26 hours later, I got no answer. No email confirming, that somebody is taking care of. I'm pretty angry and confused. Never ever happened to me on Steam with other games and if something was wrong with game, I got answers to my emails in hours, not in days. On your facebook page somebody read my PM 6 hours later after this happen, but no answer. I provided the screenshots of email from Steam, that i really buy 2 bundles and from Paypal account, that provide the money was taking of my bank account. I started playing this game with friends this week. I really enjoy it, but this situation is so frustrating, that support is not working how i expect to be. Can somebody answer me, that somebody is fixing this????? Can somebody take care of me, like of customer in trouble???? Is it normal, that somebody read my messages and don't take care of it????

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 5:47 PM

Check the inbox, which is mysteriously hidden under the Daily Bonus button on the home screen.  That's where my Steam purchases could be seen and activated.  Inbox should really have its own button on the home screen.  Not sure why it's obscured under a seemingly non-related topic.

• NightRiderCZ
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 7:32 PM

beerstine, my man, you save my day.... in inbox was messages with CLAIM buttons and all the goods.... thank you so much, really appreciated your help!!!!.... devs need to write that to the description of bundles.... this way is not so smart....

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2020 3:45 PM

I only stumbled into it by trial and error hitting every link on the interface trying to find out what was going on.  It's one of the things the devs need to make clearer as they work on the Steam version.  The bundles showed in my Steam library immediately after purchase but with no link to activate.

IMHO, if you purchase a bundle through Steam, there should be a link to activate after the purchase and add the items to your bag directly.  If not that, then a bundles button that can accessed through the Pro Shop or edit equipment interface.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2020 5:15 PM

Their navigation through the game is so illogical, and those claiming thing totally unnecessary. Like you are going to reject what you paid for or something. Or ,for example under settings tab there is "apply changes" and "save and close" buttons. One of them doesnt make sense to me 

Nik 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2020 5:16 PM

beerstine:

I only stumbled into it by trial and error hitting every link on the interface trying to find out what was going on.  It's one of the things the devs need to make clearer as they work on the Steam version.  The bundles showed in my Steam library immediately after purchase but with no link to activate.

IMHO, if you purchase a bundle through Steam, there should be a link to activate after the purchase and add the items to your bag directly.  If not that, then a bundles button that can accessed through the Pro Shop or edit equipment interface.

Awesome Guys

• NightRiderCZ
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 12:41 PM

beerstine:
    I only stumbled into it by trial and error hitting every link on the interface trying to find out what was going on.

I don't go thru all links, this Daily bonus was showing red dot on it, because of balls for free with buy over 2000 credits.... I will be smarter next time or we can give sugestion to developers to show it on more visible place ingame ... Pro shop link can be good solution :)

RSS