Forums

Help › Forums

Peanut Labs

Fri, Jun 11 2021 10:49 AM (27 replies)
  • autoswing
    172 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2020 4:58 AM

Just started getting the "Accept button does not do anything error". Maybe it is a setting on my browser. But really, EVERY OTHER web page manages to allow this easily. I am putting this down as a WGT/PeanutLabs bug.

However, despite them, one workaround on a PC is to open e.g. Chrome in incognito mode. You will probably need to login each time, but that doesn't seem to give the message and appears to offer some surveys.  I haven't actually tried one yet.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2020 2:48 PM

I have stopped using Maxthon browser quite some time ago for surveys. Was using a tablet for surveys for well over a year, never any issues until about a month ago. Now I cannot get anything on whatever browser I use, tablet or pc as that RED  ACCEPT BUTTON blocks.

WGT has my screen shots as of yesterday. 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2020 4:55 AM

Lol, just had wgt fix the button, accessed a few surveys, did one a few minutes ago, received 81 credits and was Permantly Suspend by Peanut Labs.

What the hell? My answers were spot on. Just stupid crap going on now.

I will spend my remaining 2015credits in the bank on cheap wgt balls and be done with this game when they run out by the end of 2020. 

Baffled by stupidity.. 

• WGTweb
    27 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 1:46 AM

It's not just cookies in general, third-party cookies need to be enabled.

In Chromium-based browsers (Chrome, Opera, new MS Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, etc.), that setting is at chrome://settings/content/cookies but you may also need to disable tracking protection features or extensions (typically an icon in the address bar).

Or try Firefox (tracking protection also in the address bar).  Chrome added cookie restrictions that can kill functionality in iframes (which is how the offer/survey providers load) and between sites.  Google said they weren't going to roll out the changes until Coronavirus cleared up (the restrictions broke government websites), but they did it anyway, and didn't implement it the way they said they would.  If you use Chrome, remember when you couldn't log out of the WGT website for a few days in late July?  Thanks, Google.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 10:28 AM

Actually I am banned, permanently I add, and it does not matter what browset, pc, tablet I use either.  Changed settings etc etc. No answers from WGT or Peanut Labs. 

I got 103 balls left and once they are gone, I am selling the equipment and the farm too and going on a NON WGT HOLIDAY. 

I wont be play the new cartoon version of this game either. Done that, have 10,457,567 TOTALLY USELESS COINS THAT CANT BE USED FOR ANYTHING BUT RENTING REAL BAD WGT CLUB SETS FOR 24 HOURS. JOKE! NOT!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2020 8:37 AM

wedge0837:

Actually I am banned, permanently I add, and it does not matter what browset, pc, tablet I use either.  Changed settings etc etc. No answers from WGT or Peanut Labs. 

I got 103 balls left and once they are gone, I am selling the equipment and the farm too and going on a NON WGT HOLIDAY. 

I wont be play the new cartoon version of this game either. Done that, have 10,457,567 TOTALLY USELESS COINS THAT CANT BE USED FOR ANYTHING BUT RENTING REAL BAD WGT CLUB SETS FOR 24 HOURS. JOKE! NOT!

There are some decent surveys on the mobile offer wall. you might try them, 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2020 1:55 PM

Thanks but I am banned from all surveys on every platform. I guess using surveys from all my time in the last 3 years wore out my welcome. F the peanuts in the rat labs. 

• ExtremePain
    16 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2021 10:49 AM

The cartoon version. You mean the more challenging even more intense realistic version. The mans man version. Not that flash version where every single shot is a heavy heart beat. Cartoon version my ass. The old version has commodore 64 sega genesis graphics. This cartoon you call it is realistic as f..uck. Good luck on your never ending holiday. Were all having a blast. 

RSS