Forums

Help › Forums

Flash not loading again

Sun, Aug 2 2020 8:46 PM (6 replies)
  • Golftrotter09
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 2:13 AM

Hi,

I am facing this problem again after many days. Flash is not loading. I have checked everything - restarted, updated, cleared cache, tried different browsers. Flash simply refuses to load. I have been trying all this for a couple of hours now. No luck.

This is a bug which needs to be rectified. 

Anybody else facing a similar issue?

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:00 AM

It's not a WGT bug.  Most major browsers now have Flash disabled by default.  You'll need to enable it each and every time you start your browser.  For example, when you log in to WGT on Chrome, you'll see a box next to the WGT URL that says "(i) Not secure".  Click that, and then change Flash from Block to Allow.  Then refresh your page and you should have Flash enabled.  

If you're using a browser other than Chrome, look for something similar to enable Flash.

Hope this helps.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:22 AM

On Opera, you will see a Lock Symbol. Right click on it and allow Flash.

You should look into the new game. Pretty soon flash will not be available at all.

• Golftrotter09
    14 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2020 12:02 AM

I do this every time. I have enabled Flash to run. But it does not help. Surprisingly, the game loads after a few hours.

I am facing the same problem today. It was working fine for a couple of days. I have tried various browsers and enabled Flash to run.

I don't understand why this problem comes up frequently.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 12:12 PM

You're letting your browsers auto update.

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 6:30 PM

I have 3 players in my club that have messaged me that Flash id dead for them already 1 of them let his PC update EDGE browser said "Flash no longer Available" or "Flash not allowed"  He said EDGE now looked entirely different..

JD

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 8:46 PM

JDGHOST:

I have 3 players in my club that have messaged me that Flash id dead for them already 1 of them let his PC update EDGE browser said "Flash no longer Available" or "Flash not allowed"  He said EDGE now looked entirely different..

JD

Have them try this, this is Torch

Version 65.0.0.1613 (Official Build) (32-bit)  works quite well with flash.  I run it on win7, pretty sure it will run on 10(maybe, at least until the next 10 update)  I can't try it on my gaming rig which is running 10 as I don't even have flash installed on it.

I just tried on this machine(win7) running a beta version of Edge, had to tell it to allow flash and run my version as it is an outdated version of flash, seemed to work alright, but with the Torch version, I had to tell it to run flash the first time and never again, even when I come back to WGT, unlike Firefox and Chrome, that you have to tell it to run every time you visit the site.

RSS