Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/28/20 ***

Thu, Aug 6 2020 12:32 PM (113 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:47 AM

WGTChampion:

Hi, 

I'm looking into the blog issues, the oops pages when hitting View All on blogs, the wall posts not showing pictures. 

I see some of you saying that your profile page is giving an oops today and that tournament leaderboards are showing incorrectly. Can anyone give me more information on those? Like a specific tournament where you're seeing that and the browser you're using? 

_CHAMPION 

Champion:   This morning early Pacific time (5:30 till about 7) our CC Home Page worked normally.  It then stopped working for quite awhile. The started working normally and just now our CC Home Page stopped working again. 

When you get into the Forums using the link in the Game Client you can read the posts but at the top it says CC Information not available and you cannot reply to the posts.

Try it please: 

The Peoples Club

and see what you can do to remedy this.

EE

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:55 AM

Friends list appears to be a https thing.  All that show as www will display your friend list in flash.  Go to a https page and it won't

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:58 AM

EasyEdward:
    The started working normally and just now our CC Home Page stopped working again. 

Yep. Went out again on me for 15 minutes and now getting access again.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:59 AM

Hey EE, I already have and I've added it to the list. It seems you can't even search for your club either? And the club page either doesn't load, takes forever to load, doesn't load the member list when it does load, or takes very long for that memberlist to load. 

I've added it to my list of things to look into. 

Update on other things I'm looking into

Country Club search issues

The Leader on tournament leaderboards is all out of place

Random forum pages aren't working

My best guess is that the profile page issues, blog issues, and forum page issues have something to do with media posted on those pages. 

Continue to investigate and look for more trouble. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 10:06 AM

Suddenly I'm able to view The Peoples Club, search it in club search, and generally use the club search normally again. 

_CHAMPION

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 10:12 AM

WGTChampion:
    Hey EE, I already have and I've added it to the list. It seems you can't even search for your club either? And the club page either doesn't load, takes forever to load, doesn't load the member list when it does load, or takes very long for that memberlist to load. 

All of the above is correct. I did not even see us on the top 50 CC list sorted by Level on the WGT Community page for awhile. However, we did keep showing up on the Leaderboard in the game client and the number of XPs kept increasing.

Seems to be sporadic as once again it is fine.  I will keep you posted

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 11:10 AM

The Peoples Club  Homepage no issue for me to see....

Also when I click "VIEW ALL" for my blog posts they still don't work Just gives me the "OPPS" Page...

JD

• Shankette
    1,571 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 11:38 AM

I am seeing my blog posts' titles only.  The same for posts on my wall by others.  All are only showing the title of the post, none of the content, regardless of the content.  This seems to be the case for every profile page I have visited, friend or otherwise.

~Ro~

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 11:41 AM

Shankette:

I am seeing my blog posts' titles only.  The same for posts on my wall by others.  All are only showing the title of the post, none of the content, regardless of the content.  This seems to be the case for every profile page I have visited, friend or otherwise.

~Ro~

The Blog goes Ooopps and you can view all to read wall posts

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 11:45 AM

WGTChampion:

Hi, 

I'm looking into the blog issues, the oops pages when hitting View All on blogs, the wall posts not showing pictures. 

I see some of you saying that your profile page is giving an oops today and that tournament leaderboards are showing incorrectly. Can anyone give me more information on those? Like a specific tournament where you're seeing that and the browser you're using? 

_CHAMPION 

For the Blogs and Wall posts, I'm using Opera

RSS