Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/28/20 ***

Thu, Aug 6 2020 12:32 PM (113 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:58 AM

BPeterson8256:
    All my wall and blog photos are missing. Mainly a big deal because I have spent hours creating and distributing awards for an ongoing country club tournament we have going over 14 weeks.

Click on View All Blogs and they will show up.

A new one just showed up in the last 30 minutes. On our CC homepage the player information just disappeared.   It was there earlier this morning....

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 8:00 AM

My page was all messed up as well, i had 3 scorecards that weren't showing, so i went to view all and one showed perfectly but the other 2 were way too big, so i then refreshed the page and it all seeems back to normal now, strange.

I'm on chrome, win 10 if that helps.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 8:03 AM

EasyEdward:
    A new one just showed up in the last 30 minutes. On our CC homepage the player information just disappeared.   It was there earlier this morning....

I have not been able to get to our CC home page for over an hour now. Nothing.

Was there 2 hours ago with no problem. Anything else I click on changes instantly, profile, forum, etc. but no CC page.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 8:25 AM

ON EDIT: It came back in the last few minutes.

twinponds169:

EasyEdward:

Was there 2 hours ago with no problem. Anything else I click on changes instantly, profile, forum, etc. but no CC page.

That was my observation as well.  Worked fine earlier this morning.  I checked a few other CCs and their works. 

Would some one not in The Peoples Club try to go to our home page and see if it works for them

The Peoples Club

Thanks in advance.

EE

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 8:51 AM

I can see you home page

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 8:56 AM

twinponds169:

Just got back in. Nearly 2 hours blocked out. Also am seeing that clicking on another players prof page takes an eternity to get to. Instant page changes clicking elsewhere on the site.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:20 AM

BPeterson8256:
    All my wall and blog photos are missing.

They're still there you just have to click "view all" to see them. 

And now that the friends list no longer shows up by itself, where is the Friends menu that's referred to? If I go to my profile I can see the list there after allowing Flash and then it shows up on the main page.

Also, (this was happening before the update) the CC forum filters don't stay where you set them. The "save and apply" button is dark blue all the time and doesn't do anything.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:30 AM

What I am finding is to put the info on the header.

We will have to come up with something else for scorecards and Charts

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:30 AM

Hi, 

I'm looking into the blog issues, the oops pages when hitting View All on blogs, the wall posts not showing pictures. 

I see some of you saying that your profile page is giving an oops today and that tournament leaderboards are showing incorrectly. Can anyone give me more information on those? Like a specific tournament where you're seeing that and the browser you're using? 

_CHAMPION 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 9:32 AM

EasyEdward:

ON EDIT: It came back in the last few minutes.

twinponds169:

EasyEdward:

That was my observation as well.  Worked fine earlier this morning.  I checked a few other CCs and their works. 

Would some one not in The Peoples Club try to go to our home page and see if it works for them

The Peoples Club

Thanks in advance.

EE

Nope, can`t get to The Peoples Club homepage. Can get to others though.

Bjorn

RSS