Thu, Aug 6 2020 12:32 PM (113 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 5:52 AM

carlosdev:

Profile is loading now.

BUT

Blog post n Wall post are all gone!! lol 

My wall post's are magically Back.....BUT.....all blog's are still missing lmao

CORRECTION....Only "PART" of the wall post's are back!! Just whatever was typed in the "Heading" of each particular post....😡😡😡

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 6:30 AM

For Blog posts and Wall messages click "view all" and your posts will show up

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 6:33 AM

I'm almost afraid to ask......... has anyone tried to play a game yet?

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 6:51 AM

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:10 AM

JDGHOST:

carlosdev:

Profile is loading now.

BUT

Blog post n Wall post are all gone!! lol 

My wall post's are magically Back.....BUT.....all blog's are still missing lmao

CORRECTION....Only "PART" of the wall post's are back!! Just whatever was typed in the "Heading" of each particular post....😡😡😡

Same cr*p here :(

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:11 AM

twinponds169:

I'm almost afraid to ask......... has anyone tried to play a game yet?

Works fine on my end (Sweden).

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:15 AM

The "send message" and "add" or "remove friend"-boxes are still gone from my profilpage and have been for a long long time.

My only option of adding or removing friends has to be done on the new version. 

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:24 AM

Bowl64:

The "send message" and "add" or "remove friend"-boxes are still gone from my profilpage and have been for a long long time.

My only option of adding or removing friends has to be done on the new version. 

Bjorn

Hrrrrmm, have to correct myself :))) If i go to someones profilpage the "add", "remove friend" and "send message" boxes now show up.

Bjorn

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:28 AM

All of my blog posts are gone, as well as all of the wall post of friends??

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 7:52 AM

All my wall and blog photos are missing. Mainly a big deal because I have spent hours creating and distributing awards for an ongoing country club tournament we have going over 14 weeks.

I also purchased the "Aloha" shorts this morning (I like new threads 😂🤣). They equip on PCEA as grey pants. Then when I tried to change them back, my game froze. I tried several times with the same results. I was able to see them on my phone, and I was also able to change back to something else. I sent a message to Customer Service letting them know of the issue.

I have been relatively free from **** ups in my time here. I guess it was my turn to see how messed up these updates can be. 😂🤣

...just passing along the info.

Brett

RSS