Help › Forums

RE: Apparel confusion ...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 15 2022 5:06 PM (4 replies)
  • DarterDan
    1,132 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:02 PM

: Apparel

Please tell me where I can go and read about the apparel that you win in sponsorship matches.

1. I have no idea what R&D mean.

2. I get a +8 R&D on a pair of swing edge shorts that are already maxed.

3. I get a 455/100 and +2 R&D on a pair of common Clayton & Mills shoes which in my apparel I have a 32/200 already on those same shoes.

4. I get a pair of common Clayton & Mills knickers 363/100 R&D2 and I already have that very pair of Clayton & Mills knickers at 49/500

5. I get a pair of common Max shoes 111/100 R&D +5 and I already have the same common Max shoes 197/200

6.  I get a pair of common swing edge shoes 285/500 and I already have the common swing edge shoes 190/1000.

I could go on and on but I hope you get the point. I have absolutely no idea what all of this means. I am Totally confused.

Any idea where I can go and read the answers, or give me some answers here.

Thanks. DD

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2020 4:19 PM

WGT claimed a while ago in another thread that the fractional numbers you see after completing a sponsored game (e.g. 455/100) are a display glitch and that you are getting credited the correct amount of R&D points for the item (e.g. +2).  They have not fixed the glitch, obviously.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2020 6:13 AM

#1   R+D  -  No one really knows what "R&D" stands for exactly (not really relevant anyway)

#2   The items you receive are random. You will never stop receiving any particular item, even if it’s already maxed out. If you upgrade that item to level 10 (max) then you will get silver coins instead of R&D points at 200 coins for each Item point.

#3 - 6. Are just Display Glitch's. The numbers that you have in your inventory are the correct ones.

• MDWa
    23 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2022 3:06 PM

what about when it says that item is maxed at lv. 10 and its not all I got was some coins. I dont want the coins I want those R&D points!!!!!

• DarterDan
    1,132 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2022 5:06 PM

I have emailed WGT about this issue at least five times. We don’t play those matches for the coins, we play them for the apparel R&D Points  

MDWa:

what about when it says that item is maxed at lv. 10 and its not all I got was some coins. I dont want the coins I want those R&D points!!!!!

RSS