Forums

Help › Forums

Confirmation on purchases needed

Thu, Apr 1 2021 7:35 PM (7 replies)
  • T1gerW00ds18
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 2:15 AM

The app needs to have a confirm button when making any type of game purchase.

teice I have spent credits when I didn’t want too.

once when the rental period is over and you get the pop ups offering the club at a discounted price, if you accidentally press purchase it purchases the club straight away, should need to confirm purchase and amount, that 1200 credits wasted lurching a club I didn’t want

once when I started a game and it pops up the purchases country club pass, again accidentally pressed yes and it purchased the pass without confirmation, That’s 40 credits wasted purchasing a pass I didn’t want 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:11 AM

T1gerW00ds18:

The app needs to have a confirm button when making any type of game purchase.

teice I have spent credits when I didn’t want too.

once when the rental period is over and you get the pop ups offering the club at a discounted price, if you accidentally press purchase it purchases the club straight away, should need to confirm purchase and amount, that 1200 credits wasted lurching a club I didn’t want

once when I started a game and it pops up the purchases country club pass, again accidentally pressed yes and it purchased the pass without confirmation, That’s 40 credits wasted purchasing a pass I didn’t want 

This only works on the launcher. Click Country Club>Club Forum>Click the down arrow besides your name> My Account

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 8:15 AM

DonCaron:

Just be attentive, I automatically click No on a pass. With a club, you would have to click purchase to accept the club. You don't want it so you decline it

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 12:40 PM

When this happens you should contact WGT Customer service and they should fix it for you. Definitely on the club purchase (1200 credits) maybe not the CC Pass though (37 credits) 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 2:10 PM

MarchieB:

When this happens you should contact WGT Customer service and they should fix it for you. Definitely on the club purchase (1200 credits) maybe not the CC Pass though (37 credits) 

For both, they will. 

Back when I first joined, I accidentally purchased a pass. I emailed them and basically said, "I know it's only 37 credits, but...."

They promptly refunded me the credits. No muss; no fuss. 

• T1gerW00ds18
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 3:31 PM

Thanks for your responce

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 7:22 AM

Someone randomly sent me a set of golf balls last week. My guess is they got the pop up gift balls after a coin game and hit it thinking it was the continue button.

Ive done that twice in the 4 years i've been playing myself.

That pop up usually only happens on the first game after i use the sponsorship.

Im sure many have made the same error.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 7:35 PM

I’ve just bought a max 3 wood 92 after 2 hour rental, the day after, that is worse than my Callaway 86.

I’ve emailed them on the helpline and started a thread asking for answers, but so far no response and thread not up, 6-8 hours after I posted them.

I’m worried cos it’s 1300cr I can’t afford, but on other threads, all seam to have gotten a refund.

Heres hoping.

Edit. Fully reimbursed, sorry for the neurotics but it would puy my ‘2 year plans’ in jepeardy. In hindsight, it wasn’t as catastrophic as it seamed as I know how to guarantee 150cr per day now, whereas before I was getting between 50 and 100 (very rarely the latter, most days predominantly closer to the former.

Thanks

RSS