Help › Forums

Irons not showing as "sellable"

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 2 2020 1:03 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jayspence
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 3:37 PM

It doesn't matter whether they are equipped or not. They just don't show up as sellable clubs. Same on mobile and desktop. They are not the starter irons.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:59 PM

Jayspence:

It doesn't matter whether they are equipped or not. They just don't show up as sellable clubs. Same on mobile and desktop. They are not the starter irons.

Jay on Early Access and Mobile, go into your settings. The gear symbol on the bottom right.

Now where it say Customize Equipment, click on it to change it to Advanced.

Then on the top Left click save and close.

Then try it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:28 AM

If you have a golf bag they also need to be removed from that.

• Jayspence
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 2:22 PM

Changed that to Advanced but irons still don't show up as sellable. What does that even do? What's the difference between the two?

• Jayspence
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 2:30 PM

Pretty sure I don't have a golf bag since I've never heard of that and don't see one anywhere in my equipment list. I've never even seen that for sale so I assume it isn't something I need. I only play mobile if that matters. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:16 PM

Jay, I usually change clubs on flash, I had to look at Early Access.

Edit equipment and click on the club, where the picture is to the right, click Equip.

Then back track to the main page. Once you click equip, it should be done.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:18 PM

Jayspence:

Changed that to Advanced but irons still don't show up as sellable. What does that even do? What's the difference between the two?

Clubs have to be unequipped to be able to sell them. 

• Jayspence
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:56 PM

DonCaron:

Jayspence:

Clubs have to be unequipped to be able to sell them. 

I get that part but whether they are equipped or not, I cannot sell my TaylorMade irons. They don't even show on the screen of "sellable items". All of my other non-starter clubs at least show on the sellable list whether they are equipped or not. For example if I try to sell any other clubs while they are equipped, I can at least select them but it won't actually let me sell. I can't even select my irons because they simply don't show up on the list of sellable clubs. It doesn't matter if they are equipped or not, it doesn't matter if I'm on mobile or desktop. It's as if there is something specifically about my irons that make them unsellable but I have no idea what that could be. Fwiw, they are TaylorMade RocketBladez (Graphite) L15+

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 3:15 AM

The Issue is Fixed

• Jayspence
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 5:14 PM

DonCaron:

The Issue is Fixed

What issue is fixed? My irons still don't show in the sellable list. To top it off, I'm trying to sell my Nike driver which DOES show up as sellable (and is not equipped) but I get an error when I try both on mobile and desktop.  

• PAGES
RSS