Wed, Jul 15 2020 1:43 AM

How do I get rid of this?

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 8:37 AM
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 9:13 AM

hey Scott have you tried playing back your video through Twitch? For some reason all your videos are messed up on my screen (they look like 90's scrambled Adult video channels)

It's only on your videos, no one else's, so not sure what's the issue (my end or ???)

Edit:
    Checked on mobile app and they seem fine so it must be something with my PC???Just tried with a different browser and it was fine.
    Must be some kind of issue with Firefox and whatever Scott is using to edit his videos???

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 9:15 AM

MarchieB:

hey Scott have you tried playing back your video through Twitch? For some reason all your videos are messed up on my screen (they look like 90's scrambled Adult video channels)

It's only on your videos, no one else's, so I'm not sure what's the issue (my end or ???)

Its fine on my computer marchie

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 10:44 AM

MarchieB:
    It's only on your videos, no one else's, so not sure what's the issue (my end or ???)

That's very strange. I'm still new to streaming though, so could be a n00b error in my settings.

MarchieB:
    Must be some kind of issue with Firefox and whatever Scott is using to edit his videos???

The videos aren't edited Marchie, they are direct streams that Twitch saves.
RSS