The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • Jmugsy1
    113 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 1:06 AM

Hi Topper,

Sounds like fun

In Division B

Jmugsy1 & SamwiseLUFC would be honoured to play.

Thanks bud

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:39 AM

DUFFR99 AND GIRALDIN, we join this tournament

DIVISION B

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 6:21 AM

JDGHOST:

verdexon:
    If you r on flash and your opponent is on PCEA they definitely have an advantage if they have added yardage 2 their Clubs and they set the game up .To negate this advantage Flash players need 2 set Game then everyone plays @ the same level

Not sure that will solve the advantage issue? As I am a flash ONLY player I have set up Match's and have had a PCEA'r join the match and seen him/her out drive me by 15-20 yards with same or even less equipment then even confirmed with said player that their "Boost crap" WAS enabled and I can tell you there was no way for me to set it up with the option to nullify that? Now I realize this was match play not Alt-shot but I would have to assume it might be  the same....

JD 

Also I would like to secure a spot will have a partner very soon...Thanks

Its very simple.  No advantages allowed.  You can turn off all apparel boosts.  If someone plays with them they are DQ'd.  

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 6:39 AM

If u ask me, there is no point in talking about the Launcher advantages.

The year 2020 is gona end soon, so as the life of the Flash.

It is gona be pretty soon n ahead or never. Those who want to play on flash, let them n vice versa.

It is very difficult, bit pointless n to police with suspicious eyes to check every time when played. Iam afraid, Time has come. 

I would say, let it go.

If anyone lose a game because of those advantages, then blame "Heimdall".

He can take the heat.

- Carl 

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 6:43 AM

I don't know if there's still time... but if you want to give a gulf style to this championship my partner and I are ready to give great battles here.  WUISENRIKE (tour legend) and PALOPALANTE (champion), please sign us up in group B (SPAIN).

thank you friends

luis enrique

• DUFFR99
    571 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 7:04 AM

Sounds like a really fun 'get-together'...sign up duffr99 and giraldin53 as a team please...(we live in separate divisions, is that OK ??)

Thanks for setting this up guys...lookin forward to it !!

Mike 

• cjsslave
    634 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 7:14 AM

Myself and Patrick Hayden are signing up for the tourney. Both US , so div A. I have probably missed it and I am sure it's out there somewhere but do we have a start date for this?

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 8:35 AM

carlosdev:

If u ask me, there is no point in talking about the Launcher advantages.

The year 2020 is gona end soon, so as the life of the Flash.

It is gona be pretty soon n ahead or never. Those who want to play on flash, let them n vice versa.

It is very difficult, bit pointless n to police with suspicious eyes to check every time when played. Iam afraid, Time has come. 

I would say, let it go.

If anyone lose a game because of those advantages, then blame "Heimdall".

He can take the heat.

- Carl 

Lol flash died in 2020... What a year

• JMH1
    285 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 8:43 AM

Thanks for organizing this!  Please include Killer52/jmh1   USA time zone group

Jack

• anothernewkid
    511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 9:48 AM
    We would like to enter please venna68 and anothernewkid Thank you, Joe
RSS