Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 1:35 PM

DeanBarr:
    Please sign up DeanBarr and JSmithers for alt in Div A Thanks

Just ignore that pairing Topper,lmao,ffs now i need to play PCEA:-)

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 1:43 PM

verdexon:
    If you r on flash and your opponent is on PCEA they definitely have an advantage if they have added yardage 2 their Clubs and they set the game up .To negate this advantage Flash players need 2 set Game then everyone plays @ the same level

Not sure that will solve the advantage issue? As I am a flash ONLY player I have set up Match's and have had a PCEA'r join the match and seen him/her out drive me by 15-20 yards with same or even less equipment then even confirmed with said player that their "Boost crap" WAS enabled and I can tell you there was no way for me to set it up with the option to nullify that? Now I realize this was match play not Alt-shot but I would have to assume it might be  the same....

JD 

Also I would like to secure a spot will have a partner very soon...Thanks

• vrooomed
    151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:14 PM

Please sign up vrooomed and KenBTEXAS in Division A. Thank you!

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:23 PM
    Borat74:

Borat74:

Yiannis1970:

Paul is probably wright here as a launcher player, but i would like to clear something. The advantages do not work indeed in the game but the numbers on the clubs (for instance 299 for a driver, 258 for wood) do not change....simply the yardage is the typical one of the clubs. We verified this yesterday.

No i hate launcher m8(played it cos meter was terrible on PC,Needed an update which i had put off),prefer mobile to be honest but on those 2 platforms my Driver is 305 and my 3 Wood is 268 so there is a big differential from PCEA to PC,I think maybe PC set the games up and each player should state what they are playing on so its level.

Just curious Yiannis as to what avatar i was wearing that day,If you can remember it bud,was it plain blue,pink pastels or a funky outfit,this woud clea.r it up no end.

Thanks m8

It was the same as today pal.
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:24 PM
    JDGHOST:

verdexon:
    If you r on flash and your opponent is on PCEA they definitely have an advantage if they have added yardage 2 their Clubs and they set the game up .To negate this advantage Flash players need 2 set Game then everyone plays @ the same level

Not sure that will solve the advantage issue? As I am a flash ONLY player I have set up Match's and have had a PCEA'r join the match and seen him/her out drive me by 15-20 yards with same or even less equipment then even confirmed with said player that their "Boost crap" WAS enabled and I can tell you there was no way for me to set it up with the option to nullify that? Now I realize this was match play not Alt-shot but I would have to assume it might be  the same....

JD 

Also I would like to secure a spot will have a partner very soon...Thanks

Had the same experience on match play but not in alt.
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:27 PM

vrooomed:

Please sign up vrooomed and KenBTEXAS in Division A. Thank you!

Go figure............. JD make a perfect partnership lol

Darren will be watching of course..

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:30 PM

TdotDoba & Amateur4sure are a tag team over every group..!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:21 PM

amateur4sure:

Why does that sound kinky?  :-O

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 5:22 PM

YankeeJim:

amateur4sure:

Why does that sound kinky?  :-O

If you think that sounds kinky, you should check our CC forum. More confirmation than you'd ever want.......and it burns itself in your brain...

The Mexican will hook up with the blonde in division B  (onekeano and AnaNikolaj).

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 7:35 PM

MikieZMan:

MikieZMan(USA)  Hookeroni(USA)

Division A

Do you have to be on Twitch to play??

"Twitch" is not mandatory Friend, it is how we will have a Live Draw for Match-up's, and some of us enjoy Streaming our Matches but no requirement is needed

Thanks

RSS