Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • KRLKDAVE
    37 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 7:24 AM

BAHACKER AND KRLKDAVE won 2 up after 18..Great match and great guys to play with.

• HKharroubi1
    347 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 8:03 AM

bahacker/KRLKDAVE win HKharroubi1/LeHew 2 up

Both Jake and I have lost our putters on hole 14. We weren't able to make a single putt on last 5 holes, so we've been punished.  Vn recovery bahacker/KRLKDAVE, from 2 down to 2 up. G luck for the remaining competition.

Hik

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 12:09 PM

raise your hand if you haven't had a good time.... oooo only 23 hands up... I'm sorry for the rest of the world... today was a great battle, full of emotion, laughter and a lot of smoke... above all.

sean and thomas, they played perfectly, very few mistakes and made everything much more exciting and spectacular. they won justly and i think, they also had a great time with us.

paco and i did what we do best, we went out on the course to enjoy and how not to make the golfos enjoy who are watching us on twitch ... not without a fight... in some strokes we were not lucky... but in others we were... very, very lucky...  a whole show, good mood, good company and great friendships that are being created lately ... let's go goolfoos ...

Now, all our strength will be sent to our only remaining golfo representative in this tournament.  Efren (suertenotfound), together with javier (javito1), have all the power of the gulfs united to their side, all the magic and almost all the marijuana of the owner... we go, that you do not remove eye to them since now they are much but strong.

I want to thank the organization of this great tournament for their great work in the operation and also to all of you for continuing this way, enjoying.

TIPTOPTOPPIN AND PRALAYA WIN THE MATCH IN THE HOLE 18...  2 UP.

congrats friends , good luck in the new round.

luis enrique

• tiptopTOPPIN
    1,191 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 6:46 AM

tiptopTOPPIN and Pralaya defeatedpalopalante and WUISENRIKE in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE......VGG Paco & Luis it was a fun match :)

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 2:25 PM

Great fun around St. Andrews with our new CC mates Ali and Matteo. They took the lead on #2 and it took us until #7 to get it back to even. We stayed that way to # 13, where our opponents found 30/40 rough from tee in head wind. Another late click off the tee on #15 landed them in the heavy stuff and 2 down and they got unlucky again on the 16th green. So The Mexican and The Blonde live to fight another round.

Great meeting you guys, Your performance was top notch and your putting was clutch, but Lady Luck was not on your side this evening.

• mikee672
    249 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 6:03 PM

Mikee672 and Msulaman defeated Golfdawg01 / LilagolfsMa  7 up after 12. Was great playing you both. If there was no luck they definitely would have no luck at all. Fun round everyone!!!!

Mike

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:12 AM

ColumbusStorm & kavvz defeat Woodoworkery and Kenher01  1up on 18th hole.

[View:https://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:450:0]

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:38 AM

Welcome to the "Sweet 16" Round in our 2020 Alt-Shot World Challenge

Congratulation's to all of the Team's that have made it this far, your "Sweet 16" Match-up's are below:

mikee672/msulaman  VS  homerss11/EKeefer

largemouth51/scottreid1966  VS  TSOULARA/giannis81s

bahacker/KRLKDAVE  VS  FarFoo/tony40mo

xxblueeyesxx/korion450  VS  WaLk0fLiFe/BigWC

ColumbusStorm/Kavvz  VS  DeanBarr/JSmithers

DRIESDP/ESTIENNE  VS  PAULFINN52/DoubleEagleRob

javito1/suertenotfound  VS  kelsp/LuizFabiano

onekeano/AnaNikolaj  VS  tiptopTOPPIN/Pralaya

Venue:  Wolfe Creek CC (Full 18)

Dates of Play:  Now-October 4th

CTTH PRIZES:  Hole #3, Hole #8, Hole #11, & Hole #15 As well as any Double Eagle Made.

Best of Luck to all of you, and let the Games begin!

CTTH submission's for Round #3 will be open until Tuesday September 22, after that Date, no more submission's for Round #3 will be accepted, please post the submission on the CTTH & Prize thread!

A big huge Shout Out to my Co-Host Dotty for keeping everything rolling as I am in and out of Town Currently! Thank You Dotty!

Enjoy and Have Fun WGT'ers,

Topper & Dotty

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 8:05 AM

ColumbusStorm:

Really gg all.  Was a see-saw battle coming down to the wire.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 8:54 AM

kavvz:

ColumbusStorm:

Really gg all.  Was a see-saw battle coming down to the wire.

Vvgg Brad & Russ,

Really enjoyed it & the very best of luck moving forward in the comp

Ken

RSS