Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 10:39 AM

verdexon:
    .To negate this advantage Flash players need 2 set Game then everyone plays @ the same level.

Just to be clear, does this mean when a Flash player sets the game up, the PCEA player is automically without apparell boosts?

• TomCarioca
    286 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 10:45 AM

Hi Topper,

sounds like another great competition - thanks for your efforts!

In Division B

TomCarioca Wouwsie would be honoured to play.

Cheers mate

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 10:59 AM

YankeeJim:

verdexon:
    .To negate this advantage Flash players need 2 set Game then everyone plays @ the same level.

Just to be clear, does this mean when a Flash player sets the game up, the PCEA player is automically without apparell boosts?

Yes Jim,i played 18 hole mp on PCEA when the WC was at Merion as a friendly with Yiannis and as Yiannis set it up i was playing with no advantage,to be honest i could of done with it,but you only get the advantages if your on PCEA and set the game up yourself.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 11:13 AM

Paul is probably wright here as a launcher player, but i would like to clear something. The advantages do not work indeed in the game but the numbers on the clubs (for instance 299 for a driver, 258 for wood) do not change....simply the yardage is the typical one of the clubs. We verified this yesterday.

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 11:21 AM

Yiannis1970:

Paul is probably wright here as a launcher player, but i would like to clear something. The advantages do not work indeed in the game but the numbers on the clubs (for instance 299 for a driver, 258 for wood) do not change....simply the yardage is the typical one of the clubs. We verified this yesterday.

No i hate launcher m8(played it cos meter was terrible on PC,Needed an update which i had put off),prefer mobile to be honest but on those 2 platforms my Driver is 305 and my 3 Wood is 268 so there is a big differential from PCEA to PC,I think maybe PC set the games up and each player should state what they are playing on so its level.

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 11:54 AM

Borat74:

Yiannis1970:

No i hate launcher m8(played it cos meter was terrible on PC,Needed an update which i had put off),prefer mobile to be honest but on those 2 platforms my Driver is 305 and my 3 Wood is 268 so there is a big differential from PCEA to PC,I think maybe PC set the games up and each player should state what they are playing on so its level.

Just curious Yiannis as to what avatar i was wearing that day,If you can remember it bud,was it plain blue,pink pastels or a funky outfit,this woud clea.r it up no end.

Thanks m8

• Ishimi31
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 11:57 AM

Greetings, Topper --

Please add Mandie02 & Ishimi31 for Division A.

Thanks and take care.

Gavin

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 12:29 PM
    Please sign up DeanBarr and JSmithers for alt in Div A Thanks
  • PDorland
    2,794 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 12:54 PM

Please sign up PDorland and TimBeck57 division A..

Thanks

Phil

• TomCarioca
    286 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 1:09 PM

Borat74:

...I think maybe PC set the games up and each player should state what they are playing on so its level.

Makes total sense to me - good suggestion Paul!

RSS