Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • Chicubs10
    24 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 7:52 PM

Chicubs10/BShake08 defeated julio1235/blubear 6 up

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 2:51 PM

Had a really great Match this Afternoon in Round #2, a back and forth affair through out most of the Game. In the end EKeefer/homerss11 defeated Topper/Tommy 2 up.

Well done fella's and thanks for the Game!

• EKeefer
    931 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 3:44 PM

Round 2 Match   Ranger1988 / ttuna1234  vs  homerss11 / EKeefer

Had a really fun and exciting match with a couple of great gentlemen today. Topper and Tommy got off to the early lead getting 2 up by the 6th. EK and Homie had some opportunities but the putts would not fall. EK gets one back with an Ace on the par 3 8th and the teams make the turn with Top and Tommy one hole up.

Top pitches in for eagle on the 11th to get back to 2 up where it remains until Homie makes birdie putts on 14 and 15 to Square the match.  The big difference came on the last two holes as missed greens on the tee shot and approach on 18 cost Top and Tommy. 

It was a lot of fun to play gents it was a good match throughout. Top, I hope this doesn't hurt our chances to enter next year's tourney?  :)

Good Luck and Good Golfing,
    EK

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 3:08 PM

Dear friends ... what has happened again today, has been just a sample, that, after days of hard training and applying the most technological calculation techniques ... the emotion and the spectacle, go hand in hand once more.

Paco and I started the confrontation, very solid.

We managed to get into 2 up, but after a good squeeze from our rivals, we finished the first 9 in a 1up ... and the backs arrived, to Paco, for a while he had finished the joint and he was already making another , I still had a few puffs left and the backs started with our rivals pressing and drew the tie in the 12th hole.

- wow paco, or we put the batteries or these guys are going to blow us ...--

- yes yes gooolfooooo ----

in hole 13, we get 1 up, .. in hole 14, 2 up ... vaaamos vaaaamooos .... in hole 15 3 up ... magic, it came out through the ears .. and in the 16 ... haaaay on the 16.

in hole 16 my friend golfo, could not think of anything else than to leave him next to the hole in the second shot ... our rivals could no longer do anything and accepted their end. They have played very well, but they were not very lucky on their side. thanks for such a good game and chivalry, cheer up friends, we'll play again when you want more games .. thank you very much D & F.

27 Aug WUISENRIKE and palopalante 4 up, defeated fejr and dhff in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.

thanks to all of you who were following this match on my twitch channel .. / wuisen

Luis Enrique

• aliesen
    58 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:14 PM

round2 aliesen - storm8338 win jacobite12 - horatiow 

When 5 up we finished the match. Thanks for the game Al , Sam good cmpany gentlemans.

Ali

• TSOULARA
    172 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 5:47 PM

Round 2 @ kiwi

Team Tsoulara & Giannis81s WIN (2up) vs. Buckwheat1947 / Floridaforever 

Great game both teams.

Tx Willie and Floridaforever  and i hope we meet again

sometime somewhere for a game or some Jack Daniels :)

Efxaristo (Thank you in Greek)

George/Giannis

• scullsie
    272 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 6:38 AM

Scullsie and Tsunamisaint def. Elsemonica and Babalulu1 3 up

• Storm8338
    54 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 10:37 AM

aliesen/Storm8338 defeat JACOBITE12/horatiow  5 Up

Very good round with great players.

Storm8338 HIO hole 8.

Stream : https://youtu.be/Crc_sykgcXo

• TsunamiSaint
    885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 3:09 PM
    28 Aug 2020
    TsunamiSaint and scullsie defeated ElseMonica and Babalulu1 in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE, 3 UP WITH 2 TO PLAY.
    The score line belies the tough match both Monica and Lara gave Jeff and myself.
    You guys played some great golf and we always expected Lara to be great but we were very impressed with Monica as a player and person.
    It's a shame somebody has to lose.
    It would be a pleasure to play again. Be Safe!
    Cheers,
    Sanj
  • xxblueeyesxx
    433 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:33 PM

18 at kiawah

xxblueeyesxx and korion450 defeated wtobe and radam1989   5up

i didnt save the screen shot but after the match i was told to report my double eagle shot on hole 7 during the match....... these 3 are my witnesses

thank you guys for the match. you started coming on strong .its a good thing we started strong or outcome may have been very different

great game guys

thank you

Troy

RSS