Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge "2020"

Fri, Nov 20 2020 10:45 PM (452 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 4:36 PM

WaLk0fLiFe:

Question: Is this played on the new version or flash?

I think it would be good to say either one. 1/2 the time in AS I don't know somebody's on the new version until the cc bug shows up.

• WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 4:55 PM

YankeeJim:

WaLk0fLiFe:

I think it would be good to say either one. 1/2 the time in AS I don't know somebody's on the new version until the cc bug shows up.

I can't remember if apparel can be used in alt shot. If it can I could see that being an issue. Not sure if it is possible to use in alt.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 4:55 PM

YankeeJim:

WaLk0fLiFe:

Topper said on facebook, Either Flash or Early Access

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 4:59 PM

Not to sound like an idiot, 2 player teams.  We don't have to be in same club, although that would be my preference for me.  We do have to be on same general time zone or playing habits?  And flexibility will be required after the initial rounds.

Can, for example, US players who like to play in the morning, sign up for the Euro division?  Irrelevant to me, but I will get asked.

Did I get all that right?

Tom.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 6:52 PM

DonCaron:

YankeeJim:

WaLk0fLiFe:

Topper said on facebook, Either Flash or Early Access

Great question Jo, I knew I forgot something! lol

Thanks Jim and Don for jumping on it, I've updated the opening post with the update and Teams signed up so far!

Thanks Everyone, will be great fun this time around

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 7:28 PM

WaLk0fLiFe:

If you r on flash and your opponent is on PCEA they definitely have an advantage if they have added yardage 2 their Clubs and they set the game up .To negate this advantage Flash players need 2 set Game then everyone plays @ the same level.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 10:35 PM
    Yesterday we have been trying various formats in an alt game (2+2, 3+1, 1+3---PCEA/Flash). Every time we had 2 players on the launcher, we had a crash. 3 players on the launcher, the same. With only one player, it worked fine. As for the question: Yes, apparel is there on alt games (299 drivers, 258 woods etc).
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 12:19 AM

Hi Topps

Good morning.

Another fun n magnificent event by SEL CC Member :) 

Well, finally i have a partner to team up with :) 

Topaz53 n Carlosdev will be the Team. We will go with UK

(Division B)

Thanks very much

- Carl 

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 12:56 AM

Hi Topper,

Please sing myself (Pb1711) and TAustin1964 up for division B please.

Thank You,

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 1:01 AM

doylerc/Yiannis for B please. Thanks again for the great tournament Topper!! It will be fun!

RSS