Forums

Help › Forums

Way to go

Sat, Oct 22 2011 3:51 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 10:39 AM

Very nice 29 on your first ever round, genket1. Great score using just starters.

• JPOLEARY
    36 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 10:47 AM

Sign him to a long term contract before the yankees do

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 10:53 AM

Too late. Checked his stats and they are quite interesting. 1 single round since May 2011 and it's that amazing score.  100% greens in regulation, averaging 7 feet on approach. 7 birdies and 2 pars. 

He wouldn't  pee into the cup, though. That was kinda suspicious so the Yankees took a pass.  :-D

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 11:14 AM

Looks like another one that just played his last game with anybody. Seeing I have never shot a 29 yet, have missed a few on the last hole, I certainly will post his name on the wall. Just a damn shame that WGT won't totally humiliate this person on here. What  took so long for the 1st ranked round? If it has been all practice up to this time, then this person has missed a hell of a chance to be a Tour Master all ready. What a waste of swings.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:15 PM

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, Ren, and tried to envision a scenario that would make it legit. The American Samoa flag makes it curious but I suppose if you found this game in May, always stuck to practice rounds and were very timid about competition you could play invisibly.  He has legit friends with mildly curious join dates that you could probably make a case out of too, but that would be silly. Interesting speculation at best and at the expense of someone totally invisible up until now. Maybe some smart alec is doing it just to prove it can be done. Or maybe WGT has their exposure policy right and this wouldn't have come to anybody's attention, being quite innocuous for the moment.

I'm trusting Sarge to stay vigilant, this could be a huge threat.   :-/

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 2:13 AM

And a Crystal Cup too...hmmm

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2011 8:27 AM

wow another magic finger its taken me 9 months to post a 29 ............this hack does it at a low level ......wow maybee just maybee i am not good enough. i will make sure i dont play against him ,i have no chance..the trill of posting a 29 ....does not mean much to me anymore ...i am starting to play less and less  ....i wander wy ....:(

• johnpolockus
    33 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2011 4:53 AM

hey frappefort. dont give up on the 29  it will come soon enough.. I just had my first sub 30 score about a week ago after starting this game in feb 2011. FELT GREAT but i know i left 3 shots on the course..it feels great because it was all done legit i dont understand how anyone IF ,,they use some sort of cheat can get any satisfaction from hitting a decent score ... i would much rather earn it ..keep up the golf it will happen for you ...gl & good hitting ..

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2011 8:37 AM

ty for the kind words....i was frustrated a bit ..:) i did post a 29 not long ago ..you are correct Johnpolockus  that day i was full of pride .....just seem onfair to see a hack  do post a 29 , on a dificult course...h..a well....i will keep on playing this great game ....i keep it ...simple now i play friends and  CC...now and then weekly tourny....that after 10 months  i have  never made top 10,  ha well i need to practice more LOL

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2011 7:49 AM

oct 2 ...community page wow another magic finger ......played 30 .......wow ........first game ..

• PAGES
RSS