Forums

Help › Forums

New country club

Mon, Jul 13 2020 5:26 AM (3 replies)
  • Slothrop1973
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 1:25 PM

I’ve been playing for awhile, level, 93, master, but I need some advice and help to improve. I am literally the only active player in my country club. How do I go about finding one that will help me get better at this game?

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 7:28 PM

Contact Ladychipper - she is the recruiting director for our CC - The Peoples Club.  She'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Players in our CC are very active, and our CC Forum is also very active with precisely the types of advice and discussions you're seeking.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 8:25 PM

Lots of great active clubs in the country club corner. Take a look at each one, and ask to join the one that you think is right for you.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/18550.aspx

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 5:26 AM

Slothrop1973:

I’ve been playing for awhile, level, 93, master, but I need some advice and help to improve. I am literally the only active player in my country club. How do I go about finding one that will help me get better at this game?

I posted on your wall...We offer a lot of ways to help improve your game here @ The Founders Club...Best of luck with what ever you decide ....There are a bunch of good clubs willing to help you I'm sure...

JD

RSS