Forums

Help › Forums

Super low average.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:28 AM (4 replies)
  • J10CKO
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2020 11:56 PM

Hi there. This is my first post on the forum and it is a question. Last night I played a Tour Pro who had an average of 3.8. How can this be? Is this a result of only playing Chelsea, one hole matches?

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 10:38 AM

There was a glitch in the system some time ago that caused this problem.  Not sure if it ever got fixed.

• J10CKO
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 2:27 PM

Thanks. I wondered if he only played a couple of holes and his average was based on that.

• Nancy1959
    7,037 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2020 9:33 PM

Ladychipper:

There was a glitch in the system some time ago that caused this problem.  Not sure if it ever got fixed.

It was a glitch that was available to mobile players a couple of years ago.  It lasted two days before WGT fixed it for good.  But there are some out there who chose to never play another ranked round since then, so their average remains the same.  If they ever do play another ranked round, then it will make the adjustments that WGT programmed and their scoring average will reflect what it should be.

• J10CKO
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:28 AM

Thank you, Nancy. There doesn't seem a lot of point in not playing another Ranked round as a 3.8 average won't get him anywhere. You have to play ranked rounds to go up.

RSS